NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS (Read 16027 times)

oldfart

NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:06:21 AM »
This month will have a prize drawing that is a little different.
To be entered into the prize drawing you must either:

1- sign up and introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" section
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=4.0
Share a little about your interests, where you grew up, or where you are now.

OR

2- Post a pic of your voting stub or proof that you voted on Nov.8, 2016

---------------------
Prize package will be selected from a pile of stuff donated by fellow forum members.
We have gear bags, ammo for 22, 762, 12gauge, gift cert, music CD's

Sign up now, introduce yourself and Good Luck!

OF
What, Me Worry?

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 08:24:07 AM »
BUMP reminder to join the forum this month and introduce yourself to be eligible for the prize drawing.
What, Me Worry?

Jl808

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »
I voted. Enter me in raffle, woohoo!   :)

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Rocky

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 02:16:44 PM »
I voted. Enter me in raffle, woohoo!   :)



"Huh?  You mean like this?"

" Post a pic of your voting stub or proof that you voted on Nov.8, 2016"

Today (11/07/16) at 12:27:20 PM

 Denied !   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

passivekinetic

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 02:23:23 PM »
Quote
Post a pic of your voting stub or proof that you voted FOR TRUMP on Nov.8, 2016

TIFTFY

 :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :shaka: :D :D :D :D :D :D
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Eric808

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 03:42:31 PM »
I did a mail in ballot last week, did not take a pic and no stub was available.  Next time.

Jl808

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 05:05:07 PM »
"Huh?  You mean like this?"

" Post a pic of your voting stub or proof that you voted on Nov.8, 2016"

Today (11/07/16) at 12:27:20 PM

 Denied !   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm from the future!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:10:12 PM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »
I'm going to enter myself since nobody is interested
What, Me Worry?

passivekinetic

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 05:14:11 PM »
Dude, so many of us already voted early! What did you expect?! LOL
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 05:19:05 PM »
Dude, so many of us already voted early! What did you expect?! LOL
...
Oh well, too bad.
I never voted via absentee ballot.
Is there not a receipt or stub on the absentee ballot?
What, Me Worry?

passivekinetic

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 05:23:13 PM »
No you just get the forms, and then you mark your choices and stick them in the envelope. Everything goes into the mail.

All you get left is the envelope they sent the package to you in but that is no proof someone actually did anything with the forms.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 05:33:16 PM »
No you just get the forms, and then you mark your choices and stick them in the envelope. Everything goes into the mail.

All you get left is the envelope they sent the package to you in but that is no proof someone actually did anything with the forms.
...
Strange
What, Me Worry?

zippz

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 06:23:13 PM »
Hows about accepting any proof of receiving a mail in ballot, like the old envelope or instructions.  I think we could take their word in that case.

s15project

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 08:44:11 PM »
Did anyone that voted electronically (early or today) get a stub or anything else?  I only got activation ticket for the electronic machine when I voted early. This was my first time trying the electronic machine.  I like it better then coloring in boxes.

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 07:09:29 AM »
Hows about accepting any proof of receiving a mail in ballot, like the old envelope or instructions.  I think we could take their word in that case.
...
That would work.
Fyi, when I went to vote, the polling place was jam packed. I voted sitting down on the cafeteria table.
There were 2 electronic voting machines and 1 was broken.
The line to feed your ballot into the counter was extended outside the cafeteria about 200 ft.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 07:17:23 AM by oldfart »
What, Me Worry?

Eric808

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 04:38:49 PM »
Almost forgot to send my entry.

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 06:17:27 PM »
Almost forgot to send my entry.
...
Got it!
What, Me Worry?

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 08:58:48 AM »
Time is running out to enter this months prize drawing.
New members need to introduce themselves and tell something about their interests in order to be entered in the drawing.
Go to the general discussion section and look for the "introduce yourself" thread.

or show your voting stub
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2016, 09:09:33 AM »
Didn't know that this was still open.  I'll post a pic of my voting stub this weekend.   :thumbsup:

oldfart

Re: NOVEMBER Prize Drawing for NEW members or VOTERS
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 09:18:18 AM »
Didn't know that this was still open.  I'll post a pic of my voting stub this weekend.   :thumbsup:
----------
No worries, I know you personally so I'll take your word on that. :shaka:
What, Me Worry?