Show me your vets ! (Read 2266 times)

Rocky

Show me your vets !
« on: November 11, 2016, 02:28:15 PM »
Let's honor those boy's and girls of yours in uniform !   :worship:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

macsak

Re: Show me your vets !
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:11:13 PM »
Let's honor those boy's and girls of yours in uniform !   :worship:

my uncle

he was one of the first katonks to join the 100th battalion
if you know anyone in the 100th, ask them if they know "junior" nishimura

suka

Re: Show me your vets !
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 06:21:09 PM »
Dr. O'neil




Rocky

Re: Show me your vets !
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 08:10:57 AM »
my uncle

he was one of the first katonks to join the 100th battalion
if you know anyone in the 100th, ask them if they know "junior" nishimura

   Nice story.
You must be proud.

I even see a "family resemblance", sans hair.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

oldfart

Re: Show me your vets !
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 09:14:50 AM »
My son will retire in few years
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

Re: Show me your vets !
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 11:57:32 AM »
My son will retire in few years

Whoops, forgot one  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My son also retires in 41 months and change ( he's keeping count).

Also my new son-in law, not yet a vet but he's in and that deserves honorable mention.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt