stock markets hitting more highs (Read 5527 times)

macsak

stock markets hitting more highs
« on: November 22, 2016, 11:33:48 AM »
#notmypresident
#imwithher

London808

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 12:57:17 PM »
#notmypresident
#imwithher

Get ready for the crash, Gold and silver are gona skyrocket and all that paper money aint gona be worth shit
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Rocky

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
Get ready for the crash, Gold and silver are gona skyrocket and all that paper money aint gona be worth shit

Buy guns and ammo !  :D
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Inspector

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 05:06:33 AM »
Our economy and the stock market are cyclical. Based on past history we are due or past due for a correction. Not that I can predict anything, I think we are in unknown territory here as we are coming off 8-9 years of the slowest growth or non growth in our history. And now with Trump coming in he is suggesting he is going to do the things we know stimulates and heats up our economy. Usually, about this time we would be seeing a correction by now and maybe coming out of that correction already or soon. Could it be that we will see our economy heat up after Trump lowers taxes and the corporate tax? Or could it be that since we are due for a correction that our economy will tank despite what Trump does?

Obviously no one can predict what will happen. However, the stock market and the monetary market are happy with Trumps' economic plan and they are predicting a much better economy.

It will be nice to see an economy/GDP that grows 4%-5% per quarter with inflation at around 2% and the real unemployment numbers around 5%. It will be even better to see savings accounts that provide 3%-5% interest with CD's and other investments around 8%-10%. If our economy had been growing at a normal rate rather than Obama's rate, I would have been able to retire already.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
Our economy and the stock market are cyclical. Based on past history we are due or past due for a correction. Not that I can predict anything, I think we are in unknown territory here as we are coming off 8-9 years of the slowest growth or non growth in our history. And now with Trump coming in he is suggesting he is going to do the things we know stimulates and heats up our economy. Usually, about this time we would be seeing a correction by now and maybe coming out of that correction already or soon. Could it be that we will see our economy heat up after Trump lowers taxes and the corporate tax? Or could it be that since we are due for a correction that our economy will tank despite what Trump does?

Obviously no one can predict what will happen. However, the stock market and the monetary market are happy with Trumps' economic plan and they are predicting a much better economy.

It will be nice to see an economy/GDP that grows 4%-5% per quarter with inflation at around 2% and the real unemployment numbers around 5%. It will be even better to see savings accounts that provide 3%-5% interest with CD's and other investments around 8%-10%. If our economy had been growing at a normal rate rather than Obama's rate, I would have been able to retire already.

anyone who doesn't believe obama was the greatest leader in the history of the world is a racist hater!

#notmypresident
#inwithhill

Inspector

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 06:51:17 AM »
anyone who doesn't believe obama was the greatest leader in the history of the world is a racist hater!

#notmypresident
#inwithhill
Guess that makes me a "Racist Hater"??????

#OldLivesDontMatter
#PantSuitsAreSexy
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 07:05:04 AM »
Guess that makes me a "Racist Hater"??????

#OldLivesDontMatter
#PantSuitsAreSexy

 ;)

happy thanksgiving, 'spector

Inspector

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 07:18:44 AM »
;)

happy thanksgiving, 'spector
Thanks Mac!

Hope you have a great thanksgiving.

Looks like we may have a new convert into the Black Powder Ohana.

My ticker is doing okay now. Other parts not so much. It has been a hell of a last 2 years for me. At least I have my health. I am back at the range with my shooting Ohana every Sunday again. So I have a lot to be thankful for.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 08:04:12 AM »
Our economy and the stock market are cyclical. Based on past history we are due or past due for a correction. Not that I can predict anything, I think we are in unknown territory here as we are coming off 8-9 years of the slowest growth or non growth in our history. And now with Trump coming in he is suggesting he is going to do the things we know stimulates and heats up our economy. Usually, about this time we would be seeing a correction by now and maybe coming out of that correction already or soon. Could it be that we will see our economy heat up after Trump lowers taxes and the corporate tax? Or could it be that since we are due for a correction that our economy will tank despite what Trump does?

Obviously no one can predict what will happen. However, the stock market and the monetary market are happy with Trumps' economic plan and they are predicting a much better economy.

It will be nice to see an economy/GDP that grows 4%-5% per quarter with inflation at around 2% and the real unemployment numbers around 5%. It will be even better to see savings accounts that provide 3%-5% interest with CD's and other investments around 8%-10%. If our economy had been growing at a normal rate rather than Obama's rate, I would have been able to retire already.

Really?  And here, all the libs are touting how much Obama has done for the economy the past 8 years. . .

[sarcasm off]

 ;D

Inspector

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 08:09:10 AM »
Really?  And here, all the libs are touting how much Obama has done for the economy the past 8 years. . .

[sarcasm off]

 ;D
They touted Obama's accomplishments by blaming Bush for the worst recession in U.S. History. When you are coming out of the worst recession in recent history, little to no growth looks pretty good!!!  ;) ;) ;)
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 08:21:24 AM »
They touted Obama's accomplishments by blaming Bush for the worst recession in U.S. History. When you are coming out of the worst recession in recent history, little to no growth looks pretty good!!!  ;) ;) ;)
I guess that's one way to look at it spin it

It's like Vegas.  I came back last week and my friend asked how I did.  I said "made it back to almost even".  And he goes "you won then".  I'm like "no, almost even".  Then he's like, "that's a win for me".   ;D

Heavies

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 08:44:30 AM »
For 8 years, as the economy lie stagnant I patiently planned and purchased at reduced prices, LOL... 

Inspector

Re: stock markets hitting more highs
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 08:45:36 AM »
I guess that's one way to look at it spin it

It's like Vegas.  I came back last week and my friend asked how I did.  I said "made it back to almost even".  And he goes "you won then".  I'm like "no, almost even".  Then he's like, "that's a win for me".   ;D
Exactly!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!