CZ fans.. Striker fired CZ? WHuuuT? (Read 1990 times)

Heavies

CZ fans.. Striker fired CZ? WHuuuT?
« on: November 25, 2016, 11:45:33 AM »

drck1000

Re: CZ fans.. Striker fired CZ? WHuuuT?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 01:23:34 PM »
I saw that video last night after a friend posted on FB.  I'm interested, particularly at that price point.  Will be interesting to see if it truly does fit in Glock 19 holsters.  I have a bunch of holsters for my Glock 17s and 34, so that would be a plus for me not to have to buy holsters right away. 

I don't "need" another polymer handgun.  With my 17s and 34, and PPQs, I have plenty to keep me busy.  That said, I'm curious as to how this gun will compare to those, as well as HK VP9 and Sig P320.  Ahh, have to convince myself that I don't "need" another handgun. . .  ;D

Heavies

Re: CZ fans.. Striker fired CZ? WHuuuT?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 09:07:59 PM »
I saw that video last night after a friend posted on FB.  I'm interested, particularly at that price point.  Will be interesting to see if it truly does fit in Glock 19 holsters.  I have a bunch of holsters for my Glock 17s and 34, so that would be a plus for me not to have to buy holsters right away. 

I don't "need" another polymer handgun.  With my 17s and 34, and PPQs, I have plenty to keep me busy.  That said, I'm curious as to how this gun will compare to those, as well as HK VP9 and Sig P320.  Ahh, have to convince myself that I don't "need" another handgun. . .  ;D
I hear ya.  Guy in the video is like, 'puts PPQ trigger to shame' 'shoots flat' 'Yada Yada yada'....

I want to try one out, and at that price point, might be tempted...  but tooo many projects and toys already!  Lol