WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo (Read 6299 times)

scorpio ps

WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« on: December 14, 2016, 12:57:50 PM »
Wanting to buy 7.62x39 AK ammo

stangzilla

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 02:05:22 PM »
I may have an extra case of wolf or tulammo at home
I forget if its fmj or hp
i'll post back tonight after I get home and check

stangzilla

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 05:16:11 AM »
Sorry, I don't have any extra ammo.

oldfart

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 05:38:41 AM »
Will sell 10 boxes for $8 per box.
Excellent ammo from my personal stash.
ALL MONEY TO BE DONATED TO THE RAP BACK LEGAL FUND
What, Me Worry?

onewaymedia

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 09:23:11 AM »
Hey Oldfart,

Is that brass 7.62?  If Scorpio doesn't them all.  I'll like to buy a few boxes.   

Lmk.   Mahalo

oldfart

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 10:11:35 AM »
Hey Oldfart,

Is that brass 7.62?  If Scorpio doesn't them all.  I'll like to buy a few boxes.   

Lmk.   Mahalo
...
No it is steel case. I think scorpio is taking them.
What, Me Worry?

astroboy

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 10:55:41 AM »
Will sell 10 boxes for $8 per box.
Excellent ammo from my personal stash.
ALL MONEY TO BE DONATED TO THE RAP BACK LEGAL FUND
That is some great 762x39 ammo OF. 

oldfart

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 11:06:26 AM »
That is some great 762x39 ammo OF.
...
Yes it is.
It was so easy to bang the gongs out past 200 with that stuff.
What, Me Worry?

onewaymedia

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 11:07:57 AM »
Thanks for responding so fast..  :shaka:

oldfart

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 11:17:55 AM »
Fyi

Meeting with scorpio today to deliver ammo.
What, Me Worry?

GotFirearms?

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »
I remember that ammo only costing $120 for a 1200 rds in a wooden crate at which was expensive at the time

 because of the up coming ban on importation of Chinese ammo :shake:

scorpio ps

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 04:18:52 PM »
I remember when....  I don't remember.  It's about where the money is going.

oldfart

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 06:20:01 PM »
Scorpio....

Pleasure to meet you today.
Thank you for the extra generous contribution to the RAPBACK legal fight.
What, Me Worry?

rklapp

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2016, 02:29:24 PM »
I visited OCG last week. They had massive amounts of 39 but sold out. They said they were getting more in a couple weeks. Hopefully before my VEPR comes in. They also received a huge shipment recently at Young Guns but don't remember how much of it was 39.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

drck1000

Re: WTB 7.62x39 AK Ammo
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2016, 08:26:15 AM »
Will sell 10 boxes for $8 per box.
Excellent ammo from my personal stash.
ALL MONEY TO BE DONATED TO THE RAP BACK LEGAL FUND
That's all Norinco ammo, right? 

When I picked up the AK from a friend, it came with about 400 rounds of that Ammo.  I'd have to look at the boxes, but about half was FMJ and the other half was soft points.  I had been meaning to research that ammo.  I haven't test fired any yet myself.