WTF? (Read 2819 times)

macsak

Inspector

Re: WTF?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 06:26:42 AM »
Just a bunch of snot nose, cry baby snowflakes.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

punaperson

Re: WTF?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 07:24:04 AM »
Just a bunch of snot nose, cry baby snowflakes.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!
I was waiting for the "Live from New York it's Saturday Night!". I guess I'm out of the Hollywood-celebrity-worship loop, I only know who three of those actors are. And those three are far left "progressive socialists". You think they listened to the far right when Obama was elected and there were calls for Obama to release paper copies of his actual birth certificate and college transcripts? Sure they did, they got right on it. (Still no copy at all of the college transcripts and only a (highly suspect of digital manipulation?) digital copy of his birth certificate.) I love seeing these people lose their minds due to their inability and unwillingness to face the fact that so many people vehemently disagree with them: our elites and superiors.

I did not realize that all those people were psychiatrists who have done extensive examinations of Donald Trump and concluded that, according to the latest DSM categories, that he is "unstable".

What a bunch of fucking clowns. Dangerous clowns, yes, but clowns.

I'm curious to see how many "Never Trump" idiot Republican electors become useful idiots for the progtards.

punaperson

Re: WTF?
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 07:36:53 AM »
Along similar lines:

passivekinetic

"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

oldfart

Re: WTF?
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 09:10:56 AM »

Apparently half the country disagrees with them.
How many millions of people does that make? 60+million people?
What, Me Worry?