Young Guns 20th anniversary sale! (Read 12900 times)

Pipitlvr808

Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« on: January 11, 2017, 12:02:43 AM »
Great prices on guns and ammo.

rklapp

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 03:19:50 PM »
I wonder why they don't have a subfolder here like the other LGS?
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

jc2721

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 04:43:58 PM »
Heads

ren

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 06:51:24 PM »
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »
Went there today on the way home from work. I didn't buy a thing. Surprised the hell outta me.

They have a small selection of Hodgdon, IMR, Western and VV powders. Primers are around $40/1000. They are selling out their limited selection of heads. They won't be carrying bullets anymore.

The Federal 719 .22 ammo is the HV Match ammo. Price at 5 boxes for $20 seems pretty good but HV and Match don't usually go together. I've never tried it so I don't know how it shoots.

The Blazer Brass 9mm ammo is a great deal at $20/100. The brass .45 is a great deal at $20/50.

My credit card was trying to work its way outta my wallet but I just couldn't find anything I wanted.




SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

TastesLikeMetal

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 08:23:43 PM »
I wonder why they don't have a subfolder here like the other LGS?
I always wondered why their Logo looks like 2 Scrotums with hats, we may never know...

whynow?

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 08:30:11 PM »
Probably stop by on Friday.   Was hoping to kinda  take it easy on the plastic this year.

rklapp

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 10:10:41 PM »
I bought my target frame there in 2014. It has there logo burned in the wood but the new ones don't. I asked why and Dale said the maker burned out his electric prod. I guess mine is a collectible now. Too bad I shot it a couple times with my .22 pistol.

I bought my first reloading supplies there and bought all of their Hornady .312 bullets they had. I tried Sierra and Lapua but it's not the same for my MN 91/30.

I imagine the line was ridiculous, huh.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:33:13 PM by rklapp »
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Inspector

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 04:24:24 AM »
I imagine the line was ridiculous, huh.
There was one person in there when I arrived and another came in right before I left.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
I like the federal 22LR GMM HV
I would say it's a little better than cci minimags in my bolt gun

Inspector

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 04:51:10 PM »
I like the federal 22LR GMM HV
I would say it's a little better than cci minimags in my bolt gun
Thanks for letting me know. I may go back and buy a few boxes to try.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

rklapp

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 06:10:44 PM »
My .22 pistol likes the CCI over the Federal.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

dafrtknocker

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 06:48:50 PM »
The limit on 9mm was 4 boxes today, so take your wife or girlfriend, to double up. :shaka:

whynow?

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 08:26:30 PM »
Went today, only bought some Peltor ear pro and bug spray.   The powders and primers in stock weren't what I use unfortunately.  Saw some Hornady bullets behind the counter but didn't ask what kind.  Nice talking with Martha.

oldfart

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 08:33:38 PM »
Went today, only bought some Peltor ear pro and bug spray.   The powders and primers in stock weren't what I use unfortunately.  Saw some Hornady bullets behind the counter but didn't ask what kind.  Nice talking with Martha.
...
I went there today too.
I don't need more gun stuff, but I'm a sucker for beef jerky.
That desert star jerky is terrific!!
It's on sale!
I'm eating some right now with some makizushi....wonderful.
Congratulated Martha on 20 years. I knew them from before they started the business.
What, Me Worry?

808shooter

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 09:25:26 PM »
Young Guns is awesome
Support your LGS!

dogman

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 07:16:37 PM »
Went this morning and bought the four box limit of 9mm, five bags of beef jerky (because of oldfart's review) and some cleaning supplies. I've been going there for years but only today I found out NRA members get a discount. I didn't get all the details since I didn't have my membership card with me anyway.

Inspector

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 07:19:47 PM »
Went this morning and bought the four box limit of 9mm, five bags of beef jerky (because of oldfart's review) and some cleaning supplies. I've been going there for years but only today I found out NRA members get a discount. I didn't get all the details since I didn't have my membership card with me anyway.
It's a 5% discount.
Basically pays for Your tax.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

whynow?

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 09:04:56 PM »
Now I regret not buying some jerky too.   Maybe they'll have on sale at the March show.  ;)

oldfart

Re: Young Guns 20th anniversary sale!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »
Went this morning and bought the four box limit of 9mm, five bags of beef jerky (because of oldfart's review) and some cleaning supplies. I've been going there for years but only today I found out NRA members get a discount. I didn't get all the details since I didn't have my membership card with me anyway.
...
Tried that jerky yet? Pretty good eh?
So far i tried original and teri.
Good stuff
What, Me Worry?