Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey (Read 6302 times)

ren

Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:26:46 AM »
I'm conflicted.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

While I want to hold every black comedian that tells racial jokes to the same standard as white comedians, which means the backlash should be tremendous.

But I love racial humor. I think it is some of the funniest stuff I have ever heard. Guess I need to start believing the Democrats. I am a racist.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 07:40:39 AM »
I thought the joke was funny....

Because it's true
What, Me Worry?

whynow?

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 09:29:50 AM »
I also like racial jokes like Frank Delima or Andy Bumatai.   Don't mind the terms Buddhahead, pake, yobo, pocho, manong etc.
Steve Harvey says he doesn't like food  he can't pronounce.  So you can't pronounce names like Laquiesha, or La'Quanda or D'antorella or Trayquandell. you get my drift.

oldfart

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 11:04:15 AM »
I also like racial jokes like Frank Delima or Andy Bumatai.   Don't mind the terms Buddhahead, pake, yobo, pocho, manong etc.
Steve Harvey says he doesn't like food  he can't pronounce.  So you can't pronounce names like Laquiesha, or La'Quanda or D'antorella or Trayquandell. you get my drift.
...
Last month I dug up Frank DeLima Christmas special. It was the local version of Dickens Christmas Carol.
So darn funny as he makes fun of japanese, chinese, filipino, Portuguese,  jews, haole.....
Living in these islands makes you appreciate racial humor because we're all minorities.
What, Me Worry?

Jl808

Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 11:09:06 AM »
Funny. First thing that came to mind was Frank Delima also.  Steve Harvey is a comedian. If they make a big deal about this, all comedians would have to PC themselves.

I think the media is making a big deal about Steve Harvey because he's Christian. 

I suppose they can call anyone racist. As KK used to say, everyone is a racist.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

aieahound

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 11:20:47 AM »
I think the media is making a big deal about Steve Harvey because he's Christian. 

JL. Is that your racist joke about the media being controlled by the Jews ?  :D

Rap's Hawaii.
If you don't own it get it.
Should be required watching for all visitors on the plane prior to arrival.

oldfart

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 11:41:23 AM »
JL. Is that your racist joke about the media being controlled by the Jews ?  :D

Rap's Hawaii.
If you don't own it get it.
Should be required watching for all visitors on the plane prior to arrival.
...
What, Me Worry?

aieahound

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »
Even the song Mr. Sun Cho Lee



From the song:
One ting I wen notice bout dis place,
All us guys we tease da odda race.
It' amazing we can live in the same place.

My addition:
Nevah used to worry bout safe space.

Jl808

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 07:04:27 PM »
Love watching Rap Riplinger!  Not too sweet, not too rancid.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

whynow?

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 09:12:23 PM »
...

We got that DVD and my wife loved it.   We saw Rep with Booga Booga at Territorial Tavern in town at the Dillingham Transport Bldg.  Remember his Blossom Silva jokes.
My favorite is: Eh Russell, you get pen?

aieahound

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 10:02:15 PM »
Pen, gunfahnit. Pen!   :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 10:06:12 PM »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Jl808

Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 10:32:28 PM »
Nice. Thanks for sharing the video.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:38:55 PM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

eyeeatingfish

Re: Asian men unite...boycott everything Steve Harvey
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 09:33:35 PM »
I'm conflicted.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

While I want to hold every black comedian that tells racial jokes to the same standard as white comedians, which means the backlash should be tremendous.

But I love racial humor. I think it is some of the funniest stuff I have ever heard. Guess I need to start believing the Democrats. I am a racist.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Just behind sexist humor!