Midway (Read 5614 times)

dogman

Midway
« on: January 19, 2017, 08:18:08 PM »
Today I received my third order from Midway since November which all included some heavy boxes of bullets (heads  ;)) . The orders all took advantage of their "free", ten dollars for Hawaii  >:( , shipping. The bullets are actually excluded from the "free" shipping but the on sale die sets (and other items) were not so the bullets within the order shipped "free".The orders were all shipped the same day the orders were placed, the order I received today I placed this past Tuesday morning, and were sent UPS second day which I received in three to four days, well packed. There has been a few unsatisfactory post for Midway a few months ago and at the time I had similar experiences, usually a three week wait to receive my order. Things changed?

Pipitlvr808

Re: Midway
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »
I placed 2 orders in the last month with Midway and was amazed that they sent it UPS 2 day.  First orders from them in years.   Sometimes they will ship it DHL.  When they do, don't expect your item for 3-4 weeks.  When it gets to California it gets transfered to USPS and they will boat it over.  Idk if it's a new change in shipping policy from before.

dogman

Re: Midway
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:33:33 PM »
I placed my second order of the year with Midway as they had some small parts I needed. I filled the order with some plastic ammo boxes and stayed under one pound for $4.99 shipping. The order was placed March 18 and I received the items today, well packed. Has anyone who orders from Midway still experience three week shipping lately?

rklapp

Re: Midway
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 11:07:52 PM »
I could never find anything I really need in the free shipping section. Otherwise, the shipping comes out to at least $20 so it has to be a really, really good sale to be worth it.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

stangzilla

Re: Midway
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 05:17:37 PM »
found something I wanted on sale for over $50 off, so the $20 shipping wasn't too bad.  was cheaper than on ebay with free shipping
the item shipped the same day.   :thumbsup:

rklapp

Re: Midway
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 11:14:41 PM »
They're pretty good about shipping same day unlike Amazon who takes a week to even start thinking about shipping the order.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

dogman

Re: Midway
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 07:12:01 PM »
I needed some reloading dies, a shell plate and a shell holder and Midway had them all on sale. I got a couple of reloading trays since they were on sale also. This Sunday had "free" shipping so I figured it was worth the ten bucks. I got my order today and "shipping free". . . no ten dolllars.

rklapp

Re: Midway
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:19:30 PM »
That's some fukitude.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/