Trump Crowds (Read 3402 times)

passivekinetic

Trump Crowds
« on: January 24, 2017, 01:44:51 PM »
How come I didn't see this on CNN?
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

ren

Re: Trump Crowds
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 01:56:55 PM »
the Clintons didn't approve release of those images...CNN Clinton News Network

the media is relentless on Trump. I'm not surprised that he attacks them as these so-called media outlets are far from being objective

Deeds Not Words

drck1000

Re: Trump Crowds
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 02:11:52 PM »
I was just having the conversation about MSM bias and how sometimes I get a "better" reporting of news from some international outlets.  I travel to Guam and Asia for work, and European CNN is even worse than the American version, but other news outlets, like those in Japan seem to have more "just the facts" reporting. 

I listen to NPR on the way into work in the morning.  This morning, I noticed that the discussion seemed to be more in favor of Trump.  At least for the couple of bits that I listened to.  Had the discussion on another forum and someone mentioned about how NPR seems to follow the power balance in DC.  Maybe that is the case and would be interesting to try to notice over time. 

aieahound

Re: Trump Crowds
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 02:44:52 PM »
 What is that bottom picture even of ?

Is that all the protesters they were holding back?

Nevermind. Figured it out.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:23:03 PM by aieahound »

robtmc

Re: Trump Crowds
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 03:42:56 PM »
How come I didn't see this on CNN?
Clinton News Network is trying hard to become more of the leftists wallowing trough than PMSNBC.

whynow?

Re: Trump Crowds
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 08:48:15 PM »
http://ijr.com/2017/01/784781-the-highest-quality-photograph-of-trumps-inauguration-yet-has-been-released-guess-what-the-crowd-looks-like/?utm_campaign=ods&utm_content=politics&utm_medium=owned&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=ijamerica
This crowd size story and the "missing" MLK bust fake news story by the MSM with CNN and AP front and center, is intended to divide this country further and plunge us into a civil war.  Then these same presstitutes  will cry about the astronomical rise of gun violence as a result of a real civil war in every state.
As a side note, went to Central Med. Clinic for my checkup last week and they had on CBS news instead of the previous CNN crap they had on for years.

passivekinetic

Re: Trump Crowds
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 11:32:11 AM »
CBS not much better. (I know that is not what you meant).

If you guys can get an app for it, try watch OANN.

One America News Network.

It's an Internet-only channel, which many TV media players with apps can stream onto your TV.

Here is the website, but it's just a news website. If you want to watch it on TV, you need the above apps.

Watching it on TV sort of is like CNN except that it is totally America First. Really great.

http://www.oann.com/
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous