For internet Ninjas (Read 8320 times)

London808

For internet Ninjas
« on: February 12, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »
So, for those trying to be stealthy Remember that when you post photos on FB groups and then post the same photos here, We know who you are.

"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

macsak

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:11:55 PM »
So, for those trying to be stealthy Remember that when you post photos on FB groups and then post the same photos here, We know who you are.

?

RSN172

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 08:13:06 PM »
Lucky me.  I no mo FB, Instagram or Twitter.
Happily living in Puna

dustoff003

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 11:16:32 PM »
But do you really know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 06:15:45 AM »
No one knows who I am. I am completely Anonymous.  O0 O0 O0
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

punaperson

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 07:09:53 AM »
So, for those trying to be stealthy Remember that when you post photos on FB groups and then post the same photos here, We know who you are.
If "they" want to know who you are solely from posts on this website, "they" do.  :wave:

passivekinetic

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 10:20:09 AM »
So, for those trying to be stealthy Remember that when you post photos on FB groups and then post the same photos here, We know who you are.

I know that. Same with articles. Any basic algorithm will easily pick it out.

But frankly, They already know who we are.

Suck it up.

We live in a 1984 world already.

Only 2 types of people will speak up in this case: The ignorant, and the brave.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Tom_G

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 05:55:51 PM »
My identity is so secret, even I don't know who I am!

Or is that the Irish whisky talking?
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

whynow?

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 10:18:02 PM »
Also no twitter, fb or any social media.   I like to think I'm the gray man but actually I don't give a rip if someone connects my posts to me.   With the world as it is now, you have to choose sides.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 11:25:44 PM »
So, for those trying to be stealthy Remember that when you post photos on FB groups and then post the same photos here, We know who you are.

Who, exactly, is "we"? 

If I wanted to be stealth, there is no way anyone can track me via any website.  Trust me  :) ....
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

passivekinetic

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 07:39:09 AM »
Who, exactly, is "we"? 

If I wanted to be stealth, there is no way anyone can track me via any website.  Trust me  :) ....

I don't know about that. Maybe one can be anonymous somehow but cannot be effective (I.e., cannot post anything and hold conversations online)
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

RSN172

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 07:57:07 AM »
Any of you watch the new TV series Hunted?  Any use of any electronic device and they can find you.  I think I could stay hidden for 28 days on the BI and win the $250k prize.  I would let my neighbor know about it in advance, set up a camp in his lava tube and have him bring me food and water and share the prize money with him.  Never turn on my cell phone.
Happily living in Puna

Flapp_Jackson

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »
Any of you watch the new TV series Hunted?  Any use of any electronic device and they can find you.  I think I could stay hidden for 28 days on the BI and win the $250k prize.  I would let my neighbor know about it in advance, set up a camp in his lava tube and have him bring me food and water and share the prize money with him.  Never turn on my cell phone.

The people being hunted made some simple mistakes.  If you use available software and hardware to encrypt and spoof your IP, there is no way to trace it without getting a subpoena for the anonymizer service, which won't help if you didn't store your credentials there.

If the hunters see activity on a bank, email or other account, if it's going through the service I mentioned, it'll be assigned a random IP address so you appear to be in a foreign country.  Only the service knows your true IP, and without that, and without a cell number to triangulate, there's no way for them to find you.

Just don't go to Google Maps and log in to plan your escape!!  :D
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

London808

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »
Wow you guys are bat shit crazzy.

What i menat is a lot of people use this group and do so annonamsley to other users, But then they post photos here for example and then post the same photo in gun groups on FB using their real name.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Flapp_Jackson

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 03:11:24 PM »
Wow you guys are bat shit crazzy.

What i menat is a lot of people use this group and do so annonamsley to other users, But then they post photos here for example and then post the same photo in gun groups on FB using their real name.

Wow.  Most of us got it the first time you said it.

Then a TV show was mentioned which was more interesting.  :)

 :stopjack:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

omnigun

Re: For internet Ninjas
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 04:26:10 PM »
Any of you watch the new TV series Hunted?  Any use of any electronic device and they can find you.  I think I could stay hidden for 28 days on the BI and win the $250k prize.  I would let my neighbor know about it in advance, set up a camp in his lava tube and have him bring me food and water and share the prize money with him.  Never turn on my cell phone.

Fugitives must stay within a 100,000-square mile hunt zone.
Fugitives will be given a one-hour head start before Hunters are alerted.
Fugitives are provided limited funds.
Command Center is given only a name, photo, and last known location.
Fugitives that evade capture win $250,000 per team.

For 250k I could easily disappear for 28 days.  I could do it on oahu.  Unless they broadcast your face on tv no ones looking for you.  Don't use a single piece of electronics or take credit cards and make bulk purchases quickly.  Camp out for 28 days.