Xtremebullets.com Free shipping with 10% off (Read 2344 times)

Pipitlvr808

Xtremebullets.com Free shipping with 10% off
« on: February 14, 2017, 12:59:44 PM »
Valentines special.

oldfart

Re: Xtremebullets.com Free shipping with 10% off
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 03:38:37 PM »
Nice.
What gun you using?
How hard you going to push them?
Nosy minds want to know.
What, Me Worry?

Pipitlvr808

Re: Xtremebullets.com Free shipping with 10% off
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 05:50:15 PM »
Nice.
What gun you using?
How hard you going to push them?
Nosy minds want to know.

Hoping to pick up a S&W 629 TALO from Buds.  You know I was never a wheel gun guy until a couple of years ago.  Now I feel I need every caliber.  XB is rated to 1500 fps so it'll have to be around that realm.  I'd like to push it further but I also like to shoot economy.   These are the only copper plated I could find with a cannelure.  I am inexperienced with lead, I'm unfamiliar with speed capabilities with or without gas check.  New hobby?  Maybe one day.