Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!! (Read 4595 times)

Inspector

Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« on: February 15, 2017, 06:18:18 AM »
Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!



I couldn't find the other thread we had started. So I started this new one.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 06:48:09 AM »
I want one!  :thumbsup:

Inspector

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 06:52:43 AM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 07:45:09 AM »
That makes the palm of my hand in between my thumb and index finger hurt just thinking about shooting .44 Mag from that gun. . .  :o

I mean, I'd still like to own one.   ;D

Inspector

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 08:03:58 AM »
That makes the palm of my hand in between my thumb and index finger hurt just thinking about shooting .44 Mag from that gun. . .  :o

I mean, I'd still like to own one.   ;D
I hate to break this to you but this gun is incapable of shooting magnum loads. It is chambered for the .44 Special not Magnum. Your palm is safe.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:

The .44 Special round is quite pleasant to shoot. And it makes for a good self defense round as well.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 08:44:01 AM »
I hate to break this to you but this gun is incapable of shooting magnum loads. It is chambered for the .44 Special not Magnum. Your palm is safe.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:

The .44 Special round is quite pleasant to shoot. And it makes for a good self defense round as well.
Ahh, missed the .44 SPL part.  Yeah, .44 SPL ain't bad.  Just have some interesting experiences with a .44 Mag revolver, not to mention the experiences with .500 S&W and others.  Call me a wuss, but .357 Mag is enough for me.   ;D

Inspector

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »
Ahh, missed the .44 SPL part.  Yeah, .44 SPL ain't bad.  Just have some interesting experiences with a .44 Mag revolver, not to mention the experiences with .500 S&W and others.  Call me a wuss, but .357 Mag is enough for me.   ;D
I'm with you on this. I reduce loads in a lot of my guns capable of hurting me. I'm a wuss. I admit it.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: Ruger GP 100 in .44 Special Hickok45!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 09:06:24 AM »
I'm with you on this. I reduce loads in a lot of my guns capable of hurting me. I'm a wuss. I admit it.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I mean a .44 Mag isn't all that bad.  I just won't be shooting more than say 20 in a given day.  Just not something I enjoy.  I shoot with some people who are into the big bore pistol stuff.  .454 Casull, .500 S&W,  .480 Ruger, etc.  They usually are super stoked and want people to try.  I just have no real interest in trying more than say a couple of shots.  I get over that quickly.   ;D