Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary (Read 5612 times)

robtmc

Racists!!!!

Inspector

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 07:01:22 PM »
Racists!!!!
They are prejudiced against blacks.

BTW, Carson is the most impressive person on Trumps cabinet. JL808 turned me on to him during the 16 man all out brawl.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

whynow?

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 08:59:16 PM »
These two parasites embarrass our state.  I wrote to Schatz once to support a 2A measure.   After that this Schatz added me on his mailing list and now I start getting this unsolicited mail which is on auto delete or File 13 for the brochures.   ::)

mrgaf

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 09:08:34 PM »
They are liberal scumbags with no backbone. Frack both of them... >:D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Jl808

Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 09:35:05 PM »
Dr Carson understand the needs of the urban housing better than these politicians. He came from there.

To paraphrase his words...  the people living in housing do not need a hand out... they need a hand up.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Heavies

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 01:25:17 AM »
Only a democrat(s) could find a fault in a brilliant free black man who made his own way to the top.  Kinda undermines the whole "you didn't build that..."  BS. 

I hope folks are starting to see what these people really are... 

drck1000

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 08:40:11 AM »
Dr Carson understand the needs of the urban housing better than these politicians. He came from there.

To paraphrase his words...  the people living in housing do not need a hand out... they need a hand up.
He's one of those that if one only looked at his background and resume from a surface level, you'd think why the hell is he qualified?  I too have been impressed by what he has said. That and sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective for things to change. 

drck1000

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 08:40:48 AM »
They are prejudiced against blacks.

BTW, Carson is the most impressive person on Trumps cabinet. JL808 turned me on to him during the 16 man all out brawl.

 :o

Man crush alert!   :love:

Kidding. . .

RSN172

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 09:13:50 AM »
I would like to know what their reason was.  Or do they plan to vote NO on all appointments and proposals that Trump puts forth or no reason other than to give Trump a hard time.  Assholes.
Happily living in Puna

Jl808

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 09:19:44 AM »
:o

Man crush alert!   :love:

Kidding. . .

Hey I thought Carson would make a great president.

But I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with what Trump is doing so far.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

drck1000

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 09:36:59 AM »
Hey I thought Carson would make a great president.

But I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with what Trump is doing so far.
I was teasing Insp that he was turned on by Carson. . .  ;D  Wasn't meant to be a jab at you. 

I was impressed by many things Carson had to say, but seemed like he just didn't have the personality or something else missing (couldn't put my finger on it) that inspired many people to support him. 

As for Trump, overall I'm happy too.  Wish he would stop saying stupid stuff, but then again, maybe that is part of the master plan to distract from other things.  I don't think so and believe he just can't help himself.  However, he's been seemingly making good on a number of his campaign positions.  That and trying to unify the country as opposed to dividing it as Obama seemed to do at every turn. 

Jl808

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 09:38:14 AM »
Haha it's all good. I know what you meant. :)
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

robtmc

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
I would like to know what their reason was.  Or do they plan to vote NO on all appointments and proposals that Trump puts forth or no reason other than to give Trump a hard time.  Assholes.
Shittz has always been a bobble head, doing whatever the liberal elite command him too.  Why Abercrappy put him up as a post turtle, he fits the description perfectly.

Lazy Mazie is just a joke, always has been.  Both are testimony to the stupidity of the Hawaiian voter.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:01:30 AM by robtmc »

Inspector

Re: Shatz and Hirono refuse to vote for Ben Carson for HUD Secretary
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »
:o

Man crush alert!   :love:

Kidding. . .
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!