‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate (Read 4847 times)

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

eyeeatingfish

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 07:30:46 PM »
Maybe when they have a huge hard turd...

Flapp_Jackson

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 07:40:53 PM »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 09:52:16 PM »
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 10:17:07 AM »
The liberals abandoned the working class for corporate money and basically turned into Lite Republicans. The only way to differentiate themselves is with shallow identity politics.

They'll let the poor pile up and die in prison after sending the jobs overseas, but dammit if you have a man period they'll be right there to defend you.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

What, Me Worry?

Inspector

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
...
I want to say something but better not :rofl: :shake: :shake:
I'm just trying to laugh but my insides are cringing.....
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

robtmc

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 08:15:40 PM »
Okay, What has our country come to?
After eight years of Obutthole and his trans "wife", you are startled by this?

I think not.

Inspector

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 04:42:02 AM »
After eight years of Obutthole and his trans "wife", you are startled by this?

I think not.
Satire is a funny thing.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course I'm not surprised. I just wonder when exactly we jumped the shark from having a country of real men to men that want to be women and claim they menstruate? Did it happen recently or has it been going on for a while and I am just now realizing it?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 06:48:17 AM »
I asked my 16 yr old daughter what she thought about that picture.
She immediately said it was just a girl pretending to be a guy.
What, Me Worry?