Willes Lee Elected NRA Board of Director (Read 3698 times)

Rocky

Willes Lee Elected NRA Board of Director
« on: April 13, 2017, 01:06:26 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS to HIRA's National Director Willes Lee in his election to the National Rifle Association (NRA) Board of Directors.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Inspector

Re: Willes Lee Elected NRA Board of Director
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS to HIRA's National Director Willes Lee in his election to the National Rifle Association (NRA) Board of Directors.
That makes two in a row for my voting for someone and them getting elected. Way to go Willes!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Jl808

Re: Willes Lee Elected NRA Board of Director
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
Nice!! 
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

MuffinMan

Re: Willes Lee Elected NRA Board of Director
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 03:49:51 PM »
Nice!! 

Double Nice