Turd Rollers at Farcebook (Read 12972 times)

mrgaf

Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« on: May 04, 2017, 08:59:20 PM »
Just got banned for 7 days due to a post I made about muzzie being a bunch of goat frackers. What a joke! Sent them an email and told the to shove those goat fracking muzzies up thier collective arses. Got a funny feeling my account will become permanently abolished and I could give a rip.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :closed: :wtf:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 09:07:54 PM »
Just got banned for 7 days due to a post I made about muzzie being a bunch of goat frackers. What a joke! Sent them an email and told the to shove those goat fracking muzzies up thier collective arses. Got a funny feeling my account will become permanently abolished and I could give a rip.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :closed: :wtf:

I was in FB Jail for 3 days because I called a Liberal dumbass a "dick."  That was it.

He started an argument, I proved he was wrong, then he deleted his reply which also wiped I don't know how many well-sourced comments of mine.  So, yeah, I posted he was a dick, he reported me, and I was suspended.

That makes him a double-dick ... at least!   >:D
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:11:30 PM »
the libtard media canned Oreilly
They are starting from whatever platform they have to silence the right...no bullying there  :grrr:
Deeds Not Words

mrgaf

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 10:29:32 PM »
I was in FB Jail for 3 days because I called a Liberal dumbass a "dick."  That was it.

He started an argument, I proved he was wrong, then he deleted his reply which also wiped I don't know how many well-sourced comments of mine.  So, yeah, I posted he was a dick, he reported me, and I was suspended.

That makes him a double-dick ... at least!   >:D

AKA "dickhead"  :crazy:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Heavies

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 12:44:57 AM »
I am banned from posting on KHON page and also have been put in FB jail.  I am not even that forward.  This is just for pointing out facts.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 02:56:35 AM »
I am banned from posting on KHON page and also have been put in FB jail.  I am not even that forward.  This is just for pointing out facts.

KHON banned me, too.  Liberals reported me because I was posting gun facts, not anti-gun "common sense" talking points.  I never posted anything rude or derogatory. 

Censorship.

 :wtf:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 06:29:39 AM »
AKA "dickhead"  :crazy:
AKA "Richard Cranium"  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 06:54:12 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/05/03/facebook-is-adding-3000-workers-to-look-for-violence-on-facebook-live/?utm_term=.7f0e5900c6de
===============
looks like the 3000 new monitors are checking more than just violent videos.

It's the latest wave of Thought Police.
What, Me Worry?

mrgaf

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 11:02:26 AM »
There is some funny stuff here. You guys are making me 😂  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :oops
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Inspector

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 11:11:27 AM »
There is some funny stuff here. You guys are making me 😂  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :oops
I'm not so sure if I should laugh, cry or learn to be paranoid?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

RSN172

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 12:15:30 PM »
I got fed up with FB 5 years ago and closed my account back then.  It surprised me how much more time I had to waste on sites like this one.
Happily living in Puna

eyeeatingfish

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 11:18:09 PM »
Just got banned for 7 days due to a post I made about muzzie being a bunch of goat frackers. What a joke! Sent them an email and told the to shove those goat fracking muzzies up thier collective arses. Got a funny feeling my account will become permanently abolished and I could give a rip.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :closed: :wtf:

Muzzie?

robtmc

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 07:12:52 AM »
Muslim. Had to Google it.

I know liberals live in bubbles, but you surprise me with this.

It can be a shock, my liberal brother claimed to have never seen the acronym PIAPS last fall.

Edit: Ain't sayin' you be liberal bro'   :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 07:26:52 AM by robtmc »

macsak

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 07:22:57 AM »
I know liberals live in bubbles, but you surprise me with this.

It can be a shock, my liberal brother claimed to have never seen the acronym PIAPS last fall.

Lol
I saw the acronym PIAPS for the first time last night and didn't get a chance to google it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 07:54:42 AM »
I know liberals live in bubbles, but you surprise me with this.

It can be a shock, my liberal brother claimed to have never seen the acronym PIAPS last fall.

Edit: Ain't sayin' you be liberal bro'   :D
I never seen PIAPS either. Tho it is one of the funniest ones I have seen in a while. Actually, I had seen muzzie before but be honest with you I forgot what it stood for. Had to Google it for the second time. Age is a cruel master.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

robtmc

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017, 08:09:06 AM »
I never seen PIAPS either. Tho it is one of the funniest ones I have seen in a while. Actually, I had seen muzzie before but be honest with you I forgot what it stood for. Had to Google it for the second time. Age is a cruel master.
Been on a rather hard corps conservative forum for over a decade, so few epithets or such about the opposition are a mystery.

Of course, the stuff the liberals are conversant in is all a mystery, especially all the weird homosexual variations they clam to have, and of course all the bizarre pronouns..

Not even sure WTH all this "alt-" this or that is, thought "alt" was something from the old newsgroup days.

Spend most of my time on a news forums, here, and a boating site.  Do check on my local rag opinion page to keep tabs on the enemy.

oldfart

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2017, 08:47:16 AM »
Spend most of my time on a news forums, here, and a boating site.  Do check on my local rag opinion page to keep tabs on the enemy.
..

LOL...PIAPS
They're not the enemy, they just live in an alternate reality.
What, Me Worry?

robtmc

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2017, 04:18:15 PM »
They're not the enemy, they just live in an alternate reality.

Anyone that wants to disarm me is indeed an enemy.  A mortal enemy as they threaten my means of preserving my and my wife's lives.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:36:36 PM by robtmc »

mrgaf

Re: Turd Rollers at Farcebook
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »
..

LOL...PIAPS
They're not the enemy, they just live in an alternate reality.

Ok had me going there for a bit but google is my friend.....PIAPS... now that's some funny shit!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.