Chris Cuomo demands GOP congressman prove there's no proof of Russian collusion (Read 2802 times)

Flapp_Jackson

*** WARNING ***

It's duct tape time again!  Please wrap duct tape around your heads 2-3 times to avoid a pressure-related explosion.

The logic (?) being argued by this CNN blathering idiot is maddening.  Reminds me of the whackjobs on here refusing to accept a logical argument.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:33:26 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

whynow?

There's not a "smidgen" of evidence, right Barry?

ren

they've gone FULL RETARD this time

show me proof of nothing...sure here you go...
but I see nothing!
Of course!
Deeds Not Words

Rocky

Wished I had listened to the duct tape warning @ around 2:44.
 :wtf:

   Classic " Don't argue with an idiot"saying.

Then again, "I don't know !" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Flapp_Jackson

Democrats in a nutshell....

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw