Federal contractor, Reality Winner, busted for leaking top-secret NSA docs (Read 5081 times)

punaperson

Is it just a "coincidence" or am I reading too much into it to suspect that someone named Reality Winner would possibly have "problems" (I wonder if she was a Hillary or a Bernie supporter?):

[ETA: never mind of the question of her political views (which was really rhetorical anyway)... off the deep end, unless InfoWars faked her tweets: https://www.infowars.com/jailed-nsa-leaker-reality-winner-being-white-is-terrorism/)]

Federal contractor busted for leaking top-secret NSA docs on Russian hacking

http://nypost.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-doc-details-russian-election-hacking-effort-report/




« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:33:31 AM by punaperson »

Hanabata

“Releasing classified material without authorization threatens our nation’s security and undermines public faith in government,” Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein explained in a statement. “People who are trusted with classified information and pledge to protect it must be held accountable when they violate that obligation.”

Hello Hillary... is that you??

oldfart

I have to say that our country is so screwed if people like her have access to classified material.
What, Me Worry?

Inspector

I don't know what desperation looks like? But if there was a look of desperation that I could read from someones face, I would say I see desperation in her face.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Bunker

She has what is coming to her for sure. Serious business these people are toying with. The ironic thing is she is being charged under the same statute that Clinton was not charged.

robtmc

(I wonder if she was a Hillary or a Bernie supporter?)
Been reported elsewhere she was a Bernie supporter, also stated she would side with Iran over the U.S.

Flapp_Jackson

"She's a patriot..."


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

punaperson

"She was followed by FBI agents and very scared. They took her by surprise. She was not expecting any of this. They were all armed."

Really?!?! Armed FBI agents? Who knew? She was "surprised" because she was "not expecting" to get caught for stealing classified documents. Uh huh.

Good to hear from her mom that she's completely willing to accept the consequences (and thus will plead guilty and won't waste taxpayer money with a trial, right?).

punaperson

Good to hear from her mom that she's completely willing to accept the consequences (and thus will plead guilty and won't waste taxpayer money with a trial, right?).
Quoting myself here... I guess her mother may have a different understanding of "accept the consequences" than her daughter, as Reality Winner's lawyer has stated she will plead "not guilty". Hmmm... imagine that!

Agents discovered notebooks in her home suggesting she would be leaving shortly for Afghanistan or Mexico (and “I want to burn the White House down.”). The judge decided to hold her without bail. She is apparently going to use the "Chelsea Manning" tactic (Winner allegedly told her mother that she needed to “go nuclear with the press” if she didn’t get bond because that’s how Chelsea Manning got out. When prosecutors questioned Winner-Davis about her daughter telling her to “play that angle,” she said it was true.).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/08/nsa-leaker-appears-in-court-denied-bail-tells-mom-to-use-chelsea-manning-media-defense-strategy/

Oh... and new pics!