Boys Life magazines (Read 3814 times)

rklapp

Boys Life magazines
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:40:27 PM »
I'm at my dad's house and found a box of Boy's Life magazines from the 70s. What do you suggest I do with them?

I also found my old Army duffel bag and Kevlar helmet. Not sure if it's worth bringing back to Hawaii.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:45:23 PM »
There are collectors out there.  Wouldn't expect more than $5-10 for 70's era Boys Life Magazines.


http://www.webuyboyscoutcollections.com/services.html
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Rocky

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 05:04:18 PM »
I'm at my dad's house and found a box of Boy's Life magazines from the 70s. What do you suggest I do with them?

Did you find the box of Boy's Life magazines under your bed ? :shake: :shake: :shake:
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

macsak

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 05:25:57 PM »
Did you find the box of Boy's Life magazines under your bed ? :shake: :shake: :shake:
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol

mrgaf

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

rklapp

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 08:06:58 PM »
I knew I could count on you guys.

I also found a silver coin, steel pennies, and other old stuff. That's the advantage of having a parent live in the same house since the 70s.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

eyeeatingfish

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 09:08:21 PM »
The library might be interested.

robtmc

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 07:47:43 PM »
The library might be interested.
Or collectors in San Fagsicko............. :love:

rklapp

Re: Boys Life magazines
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 08:01:45 PM »
Jesus guys. Weren't any of you Boys Scouts as a kid or did you just spend your days in juvie?
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/