TOO CLOSE TO HOME (Read 1388 times)

Rocky

TOO CLOSE TO HOME
« on: July 14, 2017, 02:31:12 PM »
Just learned that the body of a naked man (Kanaina?) was found at the beach/water at Kokololio (Pounders) beach which is 500 yard's from my house.
While getting more info, another person told me her cousin who was found  in the same condition last year at a Hauula beach  2.5 miles from my house.
I never heard anything about that Hauula one, let's see if this incident  will be on the news.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Flapp_Jackson

Re: TOO CLOSE TO HOME
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 02:35:51 PM »
Suicides, unless very public like jumping from an overpass, are kept out of the press.

Could be why...
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw