Big Dogs Do Work (Read 2628 times)

drck1000

Big Dogs Do Work
« on: August 03, 2017, 07:09:50 AM »
Girl's dog bites man, stopping attempted abduction

Quote
WOODBRIDGE, Va. (AP) - Authorities say a Virginia girl's dog stopped her from being abducted by biting a man who grabbed her.

Prince William County police said in a statement on Facebook that a 10-year-old girl was walking her dog when an unknown man grabbed her arm Friday afternoon in Woodbridge.

Prince William County police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Perok says the dog bit the man, causing him to release the girl and run away. The girl was not injured.

Authorities say they searched the area but could not find the suspect.

http://www.wthr.com/article/girls-dog-bites-man-stopping-attempted-abduction

Posting with mostly sarcasm here.  Though I admit this report did put a smile on my face when I envisioned the suspect getting bit in the ass!

oldfart

Re: Big Dogs Do Work
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 08:27:06 AM »
The dog should get a commendation from the police dept.
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

Re: Big Dogs Do Work
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 04:21:20 PM »
I find no support that it was a big dog. Maybe it was a small caliber dog.  :popcorn:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt