Browning T Bolt 22LR (Read 1698 times)

mrgaf

Browning T Bolt 22LR
« on: August 11, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »
Anyone shoot one of these? Not the Belgium 🇧🇪 one but the new Miroku models 🇯🇵? Yeah they are real pricy but I've always wanted one.... :crazy: :geekdanc: :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Garuda

Re: Browning T Bolt 22LR
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:27:38 PM »
I want the one in ATACS with the threaded barrel!

Damn nutnfancy videos. Alas, I probably won't buy one until I have enough coin to have a second residence in a free state, and that's going to be AWHILE..... :(