just as bad as Nazis (Read 3184 times)

ren

just as bad as Nazis
« on: August 23, 2017, 05:40:11 PM »
NSFW
http://unit731.org/experiments/

let's start tearing down any statues related to the Japanese...
Deeds Not Words

rklapp

Re: just as bad as Nazis
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 07:12:07 PM »
Barf!
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

changemyoil66

Re: just as bad as Nazis
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 08:35:02 AM »
The Japs messed up the Philipines very bad during WWII.  I dated this Filipino girl and when she introduced me to her grandma, grandma wasn't very welcoming.

I feel bad for Mr. Robert Lee who got reassigned because of his name...he's Chinese.

oldfart

Re: just as bad as Nazis
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 09:00:34 AM »
In the big picture, I think there is no country or race that has not committed  atrocities against their neighbors.
It's human nature.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: just as bad as Nazis
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 09:03:11 AM »
In the big picture, I think there is no country or race that has not committed  atrocities against their neighbors.
It's human nature.

^^^^^CORECTOMUNDO!!!!!!

hvybarrels

Re: just as bad as Nazis
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 12:45:55 AM »
In the big picture, I think there is no country or race that has not committed  atrocities against their neighbors.
It's human nature.

There have been. They usually get wiped out by the a-hole of the day, though.

Fun Fact: Tibetan monks are descendents of the Mongols and helped them rule over China. A lot of the Chinese state campaigns against them are a result of settling old scores.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

PeaShooter

Re: just as bad as Nazis
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 12:33:38 PM »
Hahaha.

(I'm laughing at the comments, not the pictures. I am not that sick).