Storing lead projectiles (Read 11379 times)

stangzilla

Re: Storing lead projectiles
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 07:26:13 AM »
I was keeping it in my bedroom bc I'm running out of storage space.  the lighting in there isn't that bright and I wasn't seeing it that well and I jumped to a false conclusion.
so I brought them out into the dining area to get a pic of them, and the light is much better out there
after a quick look at them in the better lighting I can instantly see the specs are not white or yellow.  its the blue lube that I'm seeing on the projectiles.  so it looks pretty normal.
as soon as I can i'll seal them up with my seal-a-meal vacuum sealer and put them in the air tight container.

sorry, guys.  false alarm.   :D

Inspector

Re: Storing lead projectiles
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 07:48:47 AM »
I was keeping it in my bedroom bc I'm running out of storage space.  the lighting in there isn't that bright and I wasn't seeing it that well and I jumped to a false conclusion.
so I brought them out into the dining area to get a pic of them, and the light is much better out there
after a quick look at them in the better lighting I can instantly see the specs are not white or yellow.  its the blue lube that I'm seeing on the projectiles.  so it looks pretty normal.
as soon as I can i'll seal them up with my seal-a-meal vacuum sealer and put them in the air tight container.

sorry, guys.  false alarm.   :D


Are those from Missouri Boolit Company?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

rklapp

Re: Storing lead projectiles
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 10:25:17 AM »
It was fun to speculate.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

stangzilla

Re: Storing lead projectiles
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 10:39:14 AM »
Are those from Missouri Boolit Company?

xtreme bullets