Guess where I an (Read 8844 times)

London808

Guess where I an
« on: October 13, 2017, 07:39:36 AM »
Where am I ?
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

macsak

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 07:55:28 AM »

drck1000

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 08:02:37 AM »
southern hemisphere?



 ;D :rofl:  Sorry, couldn't resist. 

London808

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 08:27:58 AM »
That's the website not me, it's flipping it in the sample.

"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

London808

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 08:29:26 AM »
.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

London808

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 08:33:44 AM »
.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

changemyoil66

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 09:34:22 AM »
No plate carrier?

suka

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 09:53:01 AM »

London808

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 10:29:31 AM »
.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

drck1000

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 10:33:46 AM »
That's the website not me, it's flipping it in the sample.
Was just teasing ya. 

Enjoy your trip!   :thumbsup:

Rocky

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 10:43:21 AM »

JAIL?
That was my first thought also.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Inspector

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 12:40:27 PM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 12:51:53 PM »


1:02 (upside down)

WTF?Shane

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 05:43:25 PM »
southern hemisphere?

I was thinking Australia.

ren

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 06:35:27 PM »
Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 07:19:33 PM »
I was thinking Australia.

I got 50% of the planet INCLUDING Australia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

London808

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 01:03:32 AM »
Ass holes  :rofl:

Here's some more
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

London808

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 01:05:00 AM »
.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

RSN172

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 05:34:04 AM »
Washington DC to visit your friends Shitz and Hidumno
Happily living in Puna

Inspector

Re: Guess where I an
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 06:35:01 AM »
Virginia.  ;) ;) ;)
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!