There should be rallies against ILLEGALs (Read 2450 times)

ren

There should be rallies against ILLEGALs
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:53:41 PM »
because of this:
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/36720869/police-suspect-pointed-gun-at-steinle-pulled-trigger

I'd sue the crap out of any sanctuary city if this was my daughter.
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

Re: There should be rallies against ILLEGALs
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:29:38 PM »
I agree. I would sue the crap out of the city.

But this doesn't help the murder rap

"San Francisco Police Department officers carry similar weapons, and Gonzalez has argued that the gun is designed to fire with the slightest pressure. The department's officers reported 29 accidental weapon discharges between 2005 and 2011, he said."

oldfart

Re: There should be rallies against ILLEGALs
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 09:29:54 PM »
That is probably the most outrageous defense story I've ever heard.
What, Me Worry?

macsak

Re: There should be rallies against ILLEGALs
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 09:50:26 PM »
That is probably the most outrageous defense story I've ever heard.

you are forgetting abut the "superliver" story

aieahound

Re: There should be rallies against ILLEGALs
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 10:51:21 PM »
SF PD reported they had 29 negligent discharges in 6 years.
you think that's fo' real.  :wtf:

(Article says she got hit by a ricochet)

oldfart

Re: There should be rallies against ILLEGALs
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 04:24:03 AM »
you are forgetting abut the "superliver" story
....
Not familiar with that.....what's that about?
What, Me Worry?