Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS (Read 9624 times)

Inspector

Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« on: October 30, 2017, 08:47:27 PM »
I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to the Makakilo FD and EMS this afternoon. They came to my house quickly and were very good at what they did and they were all very professional. I cannot thank you enough!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 09:06:20 PM »
I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to the Makakilo FD and EMS this afternoon. They came to my house quickly and were very good at what they did and they were all very professional. I cannot thank you enough!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good to hear they did a great job
hope everything is well, 'spector

oldfart

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 09:21:39 PM »
good to hear they did a great job
hope everything is well, 'spector
....
I hope everything is OK for you....

(Did they have to remove your weenie from the vacuum again?)
What, Me Worry?

rklapp

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 11:43:27 PM »
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

aieahound

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 11:47:32 PM »
I don't get it RK.

good to hear they did a great job
hope everything is well, 'spector

+1  :shaka:

dogman

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 05:35:27 AM »
good to hear they did a great job
hope everything is well, 'spector
+2

oldfart

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 06:49:19 AM »
I don't get it RK.

+1  :shaka:
....
It was a groan from my joke about the vacuum

You gotta keep a sense of humor during hard times
What, Me Worry?

aieahound

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »
Ahhh. Got it.

drck1000

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »
Good to hear that the FD and EMS crew did well!  Sorry to hear that you needed their services.  Hope things are getting MUCH better!

zippz

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 10:38:07 AM »
Our EMS services are good, even considering all of the shortages that they have.

Hope everything goes well for you.

mrgaf

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 04:13:48 PM »
I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to the Makakilo FD and EMS this afternoon. They came to my house quickly and were very good at what they did and they were all very professional. I cannot thank you enough!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hope you're feeling better. In my prayers.... ;)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Inspector

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 05:30:36 PM »
THank you everyone for the well wishes and kind words. However, my wife was the one in a diabetic coma when I came home from work yesterday. Sorry I was not clear about that.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

mrgaf

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 06:54:38 PM »
THank you everyone for the well wishes and kind words. However, my wife was the one in a diabetic coma when I came home from work yesterday. Sorry I was not clear about that.

10-4, and she is in my prayers as well. Being diabetic myself i know it's a fearful disease. Give her my "get well" wishes......
R
Gil
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

ren

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 07:21:04 PM »
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 09:43:09 PM »
Two more ambulance rides to emergency today. Two more shout outs to HFD and the EMS guys and gals. :(
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

rklapp

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2017, 06:45:49 AM »
Sorry to hear. Hope everything works out. I do get the occasional sugar rages. My wife has to tell me go eat something sometimes.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

drck1000

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 09:59:04 AM »
THank you everyone for the well wishes and kind words. However, my wife was the one in a diabetic coma when I came home from work yesterday. Sorry I was not clear about that.
Damn. That’s some scary stuff. Been through that with a family member. Especially tough when they don’t really recognize the warning signs.

Inspector

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2017, 06:44:20 AM »
After 4 visits by the EMS in 2 days, including 2 ambulance rides on the same day, plus 2 weeks in the hospital and rehabilitation (combined), she is finally home. I have worked a lot around the house to make things better for her when she came home. Her diabetes is back under control. The infection she had (we didn't know about it) was turning septic. And she became weak and caused problems with her blood sugar as well. She is getting stronger though she is still partially disabled at this point.

Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes and prayers. We do appreciate it.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 08:33:19 AM »
Sorry to hear about your troubles.
Anything I can do to help?
What, Me Worry?

Heavies

Re: Shout Out to Makakilo FD and EMS
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2017, 10:06:09 AM »
Hope everything goes better Inspector!