trans-racial (Read 8680 times)

macsak

ren

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »
I'd watch BET all day for a weekend....
Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 02:08:24 PM »
I'd watch BET all day for a weekend....

ren-DMC

oldfart

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 02:33:55 PM »
Who cares what race he thinks he is? As long as the neighbor's dog doesn't disappear.
What, Me Worry?

aieahound

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 02:46:21 PM »
We were just talking about the Moanalua golf course incident this weekend.

I'm pretty sure I'm transracial.  it's called Local Haole.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
We were just talking about the Moanalua golf course incident this weekend.

I'm pretty sure I'm transracial.  it's called Local Haole.
...
What happened?
What, Me Worry?

ren

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 02:56:43 PM »
ren-DMC

Mods please change my name to Ren-DMC as I no longer identify as my given Anglo-Scottish name.
Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 03:21:28 PM »
Mods please change my name to Ren-DMC as I no longer identify as my given Anglo-Scottish name.

“I haven’t identified as African-American. I’ve identified as black. And black is a culture, a philosophy, a political and social view.”

aieahound

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 04:08:59 PM »
...
What happened?
It happened a while ago but we talked about it this weekend when I made a joke about the cookbook "100 ways to Wok your dog"

2 workers stole a guy's dog and slaughtered and ate it from Moanalua Golf Course.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/7510665/mans-beloved-pet-dog-stolen-and-killed
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/7765822/police-release-mug-photos-of-men-accused-of-eating-pet-dog

Flapp_Jackson

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 04:17:51 PM »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 04:56:02 PM »
It happened a while ago but we talked about it this weekend when I made a joke about the cookbook "100 ways to Wok your dog"

2 workers stole a guy's dog and slaughtered and ate it from Moanalua Golf Course.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/7510665/mans-beloved-pet-dog-stolen-and-killed
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/7765822/police-release-mug-photos-of-men-accused-of-eating-pet-dog
============
Oh that one. I remember that well. I had a video of Frank Delima dressed as Boy George singing "come a come a come over here black dog"
What, Me Worry?

Tom_G

The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

changemyoil66

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 09:55:47 AM »
When will they allow regular pistol mags identifying as 10rd mags?
Real AR pistol identifying as a bolt action rifle?
Suppressor identifying as a lamp post?

oldfart

What, Me Worry?

rklapp

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 02:46:39 PM »
We took a trip from Manila to Baguio and was wondering why there were so many security stations in each of the towns. Apparently, there was a big problem of people driving large truck shipments of dogs at night. Anyways, how did we go from trans-racial to eating dogs???
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Flapp_Jackson

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 02:50:13 PM »
We took a trip from Manila to Baguio and was wondering why there were so many security stations in each of the towns. Apparently, there was a big problem of people driving large truck shipments of dogs at night. Anyways, how did we go from trans-racial to eating dogs???

Blame Oldfart (dog disappearing).
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

rklapp

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 04:49:51 PM »
Ha! That explains it...
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Rocky

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 09:33:51 AM »
I consider myself Trans-state-ial

I live in Hawaii but believe I am in Utah thereby allowed all of the constitutional rights provided to Utah-onians.  :thumbsup:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

changemyoil66

Re: trans-racial
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2017, 09:40:16 AM »
I saw the video and I think he's confused with just liking their culture better.  Like how I'm Japanese, but prefer American food, movies, style, etc...