RCBS ChargeMaster Lite Powder Dispenser 120/240 VAC-US/INTL RCB (Read 2499 times)

rklapp

RCBS ChargeMaster Lite Powder Dispenser 120/240 VAC-US/INTL RCB
« on: November 17, 2017, 10:31:34 AM »
Posting in Reloading because it's a specialty item. Looks like a really good deal. See attachment.
https://www.natchezss.com/rcbs-chargemaster-lite-powder-dispenser-120-240-vac-us-intl.html

Plus get $25 rebate from RCBS. https://consumer-hub-gateway.app.yaengage.com/program-forms/18/file

Personally, I'm happy with the manual measurer/scale method I'm using so not ready to spend the funds on a powder dispenser. Maybe someday...
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

myanmar1

Re: RCBS ChargeMaster Lite Powder Dispenser 120/240 VAC-US/INTL RCB
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 04:36:24 PM »
if you reload multiple cartridges, the ChargeMaster is well worth the investment in my opinion.
And if you buy it from Brownells, they warranty it for life. :thumbsup:
“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!” — Benjamin Franklin

DesertRangerTycho

Re: RCBS ChargeMaster Lite Powder Dispenser 120/240 VAC-US/INTL RCB
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 03:11:17 PM »
Just bought mine today.  Had a flash sale on Amazon for 232!  That allowed me to pick up a hand primer and primer pocket tool and still get the $100 discount.  I suspect the flash sale was because I had it on my wish list and kept checking the price on it... Anyone else have this experience?