well said Mr. LaPierre (Read 1882 times)

ren

Deeds Not Words

oldfart

Re: well said Mr. LaPierre
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 04:19:13 AM »
Wow, honestly, I did not know that.
What, Me Worry?

rklapp

Re: well said Mr. LaPierre
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 07:14:24 PM »
I'm glad to hear the NRA's definition of sensible gun control. Last week, I was in the Kaiser psychiatric waiting room (my son is autistic) and found a November copy of American Rifleman (with the address cut out). Ironic, right? LaPierre had an interesting op'ed that was similar but can't find it online.

Edit: found it.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:38:03 PM by rklapp »
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Jl808

Re: well said Mr. LaPierre
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 07:14:49 PM »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.