August Ames suicide (Read 2590 times)

ptanabe

August Ames suicide
« on: December 09, 2017, 01:52:45 AM »
These libs I swear are so hypocritical. You see how sick these SJW’s are bullying a woman to suicide now they’re scrambling to deflect all blame.

ren

Re: August Ames suicide
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 09:48:33 AM »
Whoa. Not workplace safe to Google.
I agree not to have sex with gay people.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Re: August Ames suicide
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 10:29:48 AM »
I have to confess, I'm really a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.  I'd be fine having sex with another Lesbian (in a woman's body!!).   :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

hvybarrels

Re: August Ames suicide
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 07:46:43 PM »
 It's an interesting dynamic with the #metoo movement going on. Liberals literally want to force someone to have sex with a partner that they find disagreeable. This is some twilight zone level hypocrisy.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

eyeeatingfish

Re: August Ames suicide
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 06:45:36 PM »
Probably a bit emotionally unstable already but gotta love (hate) the irony here.

ren

Re: August Ames suicide
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 07:33:06 PM »
It's an interesting dynamic with the #metoo movement going on. Liberals literally want to force someone to have sex with a partner that they find disagreeable. This is some twilight zone level hypocrisy.

it's defined as rape
Deeds Not Words