New Ruger Security 9 (Read 3231 times)

stangzilla

New Ruger Security 9
« on: December 24, 2017, 04:44:37 AM »

mrgaf

Re: New Ruger Security 9
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 02:39:36 PM »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

stangzilla

Re: New Ruger Security 9
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 03:19:41 PM »

Inspector

Re: New Ruger Security 9
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 05:57:19 PM »
I think all these black plastic guns are fugly. But I doubt anyone buys them for their looks. We buy a gun like this for its ergonomics, reliability, accuracy, amongst others. From all accounts I can find on this gun, it is everything they say it is at a great price. Of course choosing a gun for SD is a very personal matter. So it can't be all things to all people. But for those who are looking at Kahr, SCCY, Hi Point, etc. They now have a great choice at a similar price point.

Personally, I think Ruger is trying to dominate the mid size 9mm market. I think this gun will take sales away from more established brands. It's not my cup of tea, but I am sure it will help those who can't afford the more expensive models to get into shooting.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

ren

Re: New Ruger Security 9
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 06:00:47 PM »
Deeds Not Words