SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17 (Read 2681 times)

rustyeleio

SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17
« on: December 27, 2017, 12:00:57 AM »
http://www.skdtac.com/

Started Mon at 14%, Tue 15%, Wed 16%, Thu17%, Fri 18%, Sat 19%, Sun 20%, then pau...

Discount automatically applied at checkout. Excludes Packages & Multitasker. Same day & next day shipping guarantees suspended. Each sale day starts @12:00AM CST & ends @ 11:59PM CST.

in stock items only.  seems to have $5 USPS shipping for most small items.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:41:06 PM by rustyeleio »

rustyeleio

Re: SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 08:47:18 PM »
http://www.skdtac.com/

Started Mon at 14%, Tue 15%, Wed 16%, Thu17%, Fri 18%, Sat 19%, Sun 20%, then pau...

Discount automatically applied at checkout. Excludes Packages & Multitasker. Same day & next day shipping guarantees suspended. Each sale day starts @12:00AM CST & ends @ 11:59PM CST.

Up to 18%...
Applies only to in stock items so take that into account if you waiting for the Sunday discount.  :rofl:

drck1000

Re: SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 08:53:32 PM »
Yup. I’m gonna hold off till Sun for some items that are on my want list.  :thumbsup:

drck1000

Re: SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 10:29:12 PM »
So one item I had my eye on is out in the color I wanted. It’s available in another color though (which is fine).

Reminds me of the end of season sales when I lived in WA. Would go from 10% off to 50% off in progressive weeks. It was a gamble of if your item would still be in stock. Most times I was looking for things I wanted, but not really needed or was a second/backup item. Fun stuff. Haha.

rustyeleio

Re: SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 08:30:35 PM »
...and the 20% begins... :rofl:

rustyeleio

Re: SKD Tactical progressive discount up to 20%, through 12/31/17
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 12:40:52 AM »
Extended one more day.