SCCY CPX2 (Read 2962 times)

mrgaf

SCCY CPX2
« on: December 30, 2017, 10:24:09 PM »
Yup I did it. Yup it’s cheap ($285 delivered from Gun Genie to J Hara). Reviews overall are pretty good. Had some extra cash laying around so figured why not. Are there better pistols in its class, yup for almost twice the price and they have their flaws as well. SCCY employed the K.I.S.S. principle in its design and as long as it goes boom when I pull the trigger that’s ok with me. I might be pleasently surprised. If not, oh well....... :thumbsup:
 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:30:25 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

mrgaf

Re: SCCY CPX2
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »
Hmmmmmm crickets..... kutabare amen!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: SCCY CPX2
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »
THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

mrgaf

Re: SCCY CPX2
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »
THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

NO SURPRISE HERE.....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Inspector

Re: SCCY CPX2
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 03:55:08 PM »
Yup I did it. Yup it’s cheap ($285 delivered from Gun Genie to J Hara). Reviews overall are pretty good. Had some extra cash laying around so figured why not. Are there better pistols in its class, yup for almost twice the price and they have their flaws as well. SCCY employed the K.I.S.S. principle in its design and as long as it goes boom when I pull the trigger that’s ok with me. I might be pleasently surprised. If not, oh well....... :thumbsup:
I have not seen one. Every review I have read about them has been positive. They are made in the USA and guaranteed for life. So assuming they honor their warranty you should have a pretty good firearm at a great price!  :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

Re: SCCY CPX2
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 10:27:59 AM »
They also come in many colors