GOP Governor Candidate (Read 10883 times)

macsak

Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 12:27:30 PM »
What was his reaction?  Deer in the headlights?

kinda, and then the "I support the troops"/"I shoot with my friends at the range" BS
F him

ren

Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 12:35:44 PM »
What a fucking ass clown claiming he supports the troops.  :rofl:
Nothing in his experience supports that hollow statement.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 08:57:54 AM »
Reminds me of Cam Brady "Support the troops"

dirtylickins

  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1619
  • Total likes: 141
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 07:53:19 PM »
Tupola is a great candidate to support! She has a mentoring program that groom's future republicans.she actually represents what the people want. On our Westside fb people contact her directly all the time with quick replies directly from her. She understands that she is in a uphill battle here as a conservative so she does is what the people ask to the best she can. She is  smart about her approach

rklapp

Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 10:04:21 PM »
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

dustoff003

Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2018, 08:07:40 AM »
I was hoping someone in her district could do it.

I am in her district.

Q

Re: GOP Governor Candidate
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2018, 10:49:30 AM »
I am in her district.

I inquired if she would be coming to my district or a nearby district, and she said she's not only planning on doing so, but also interested in talking personally; guess she remembered me from the voter recall/term limit request.

Im going to help coordinate a session with my community, as there seems to be more interest in meeting with her to discuss problem from the people living around here.  Hopefully those working with the nra and hra can set something up like they planned. Good luck.