05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down! (Read 3073 times)

308gunner

05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:15:29 AM »
First hog of the New Year.  Nice Boar!   :shaka:

drck1000

Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:34:09 AM »
Nice!

You guys have been busy! Lots of family parties over the holidays.  ;D

I have made kalua pig over the holidays in previous years. But that’s with store bought meat. Must be awesome prepare and share the results of your hard work!

Heavies

Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 01:02:41 PM »
Beautiful looking tusks on that baboy!

oldfart

Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 01:14:35 PM »
Nice :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?

308gunner

Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:49:56 PM »
Nice!

You guys have been busy! Lots of family parties over the holidays.  ;D

I have made kalua pig over the holidays in previous years. But that’s with store bought meat. Must be awesome prepare and share the results of your hard work!
I can’t cook... but I can eat.  😂
My brother is the cook.