We need a taller wall (Read 4556 times)

ren

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:42:52 AM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 09:00:37 AM »
If you read the second article all the evidence against that guy is circumstantial, and his trial is still going, but in the first sentence of the article they act as if he's already convicted.

There's no smoking gun, just a lot of non-specific second hand testimony. And downloading a picture of the queen and a knife fighting instruction manual? What in the holy hell is wrong with that?

The problem with anti-Muslim policies is they get turned into anti-everyone-who-isn't-one-percenter policies. All the lapdog media has to do is roll over on you and POW... you are an instant Enemy Of The State and the morons who only read headlines will be calling for your blood.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rklapp

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 11:44:50 AM »
I can’t go to London, start my own school and live off a student Visa? Who knew?

Are we supposed to be the prophasied Romans?
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Flapp_Jackson

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 11:55:35 AM »
I can’t go to London, start my own school and live off a student Visa? Who knew?

Are we supposed to be the prophasied Romans?

We can't be the Romans.  The Romans are the Romans -- unless you want to include Caesar's Palace.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

mrgaf

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 01:52:41 PM »
Screw the wall... extensive land mines fields, Machine gun nests every 100 yards, shoot on sight, bring back puff the magic dragon, whatever it takes. If beaner land doesn’t like it and sends troops then give em hell....kids? Collateral damage...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 02:30:17 PM »
Screw the wall... extensive land mines fields, Machine gun nests every 100 yards, shoot on sight, bring back puff the magic dragon, whatever it takes. If beaner land doesn’t like it and sends troops then give em hell....kids? Collateral damage...

Or maybe ...

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:36:04 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

aieahound

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 02:47:02 PM »
I know I'm one of the more liberal members.( you know how many semi-liberal or centrist gun owners there are in this State? I don't but I'd guess a shit ton. Most afraid to post on this website, that's for sure. Just check the lurker numbers)
 
If beaner land ...

What next? Nigger land, Spic land, Jap land, Gook land, Chink land, Mc land, fucking Haole land ( only works if the F comes first), Kike land, Book book land ?
Triggered? No.
Just decent.
Do I support illegal aliens? No. But keep it decent.
And I met and respect you MrGaf.
Just a comment. And no I'm not a moderator.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:58:48 PM by aieahound »

mrgaf

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 03:26:34 PM »
I know I'm one of the more liberal members.( you know how many semi-liberal or centrist gun owners there are in this State? I don't but I'd guess a shit ton. Most afraid to post on this website, that's for sure. Just check the lurker numbers)
 
What next? Nigger land, Spic land, Jap land, Gook land, Chink land, Mc land, fucking Haole land ( only works if the F comes first), Kike land, Book book land ?
Triggered? No.
Just decent.
Do I support illegal aliens? No. But keep it decent.
And I met and respect you MrGaf.
Just a comment. And no I'm not a moderator.

Yeah, that was uncalled for and I offer a public apology.... no excuses... should have said Mexico..... my anger got the best of me. Thanks for setting me straight.... :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

aieahound

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 03:33:17 PM »
 :shaka:
Still looking forward to shooting clays.

Why don't we just mine field the border?
Uber-liberals shouting out because border patrol is emptying water jugs left by mules to assist illegal aliens with criminal crossover into our country.  :wtf:
"Leaving them to die".... Come in legally.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:42:48 PM by aieahound »

rklapp

Re: We need a taller wall
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 04:18:51 PM »
We can't be the Romans.  The Romans are the Romans -- unless you want to include Caesar's Palace.
Maybe in his delusion, he was gonna blow up Caesar's Palace thinking that Vegas is located in Saudi Arabia.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/