Tournament Date: Sunday, 18 February 2018
Location: USMC Range 1 (R1), Kaneohe, Hawaii
Time of Firing: 07:00 AM check in. Firing will begin at approximately 08:00 AM.
Point of Contact: Contact match director Jerry Yuen jerry.t.yuen.@gmail.com
Rules: Current CMP Competition Rules will govern. http://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/Rulebook.pdf?ver=01192018
Rifles Allowed: CMP Competition Rules 4.1.1-5 will govern. Only rifles chambered in 5.56 mm (.223), 7.62 mm (308 and 30-06) are permitted due to range restrictions.
Competition Open To: USMC and other U.S Service Members. Civilian adults or supervised juniors (+16 years of age) members of PRPC, NRA, HRA or other State Shooting Associations. Membership to Pu’uloa Rifle & Pistol Club or the NRA is not required to participate. Non-membership as space permits. PRPC reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals.
Entries: Send an attendance confirmation to match director Jerry Yuen at email@example.com
Entries Limited: Report to Pu’uloa RTF for registration. When registered competitors have filled all the assigned squadded positions, the match entry process will be closed. R1 has only 6 firing points. Only 4 competitors may fire per relay and no more than 4 relays may be anticipated per day.
Late Entries: A $5.00 late Entry Fee will be charged to competitors that do not confirm attendance by Thursday/1800 hours, 3 days before a scheduled match.
Squadding: Squadding, target assignments, and scorecards will be issued by match officials.
CMP EIC Match Fees
Members Military Non-Members Civilian Non-Members
Individual Match: $20* $25* $30*
Late Entry Fee: $5
NRA Chamber Flag: $2
*Includes CMP Fee of $10.00, Targets/Supplies and Beach Guard Fee.
Pullers/Scoring: Competitors will pull targets and score for each other. (Competitors are allowed to furnish their own pullers at their own expense).
CMP EIC Course of Fire: National Match Course 500AGG
1st Stage of Fire: 10 record shots in 10 minutes. 200 yards, slow fire, standing.
2nd Stage of Fire: 10 record shots in 60 seconds. 200 yards, rapid fire, sitting or kneeling from standing.
3rd Stage of Fire: 10 record shots in 70 seconds. 300 yards, rapid fire, prone from standing.
4th Stage of Fire: 20 record shots in 20 minutes. 500 yards, slow fire, prone.
Reminder: CMP Loading Procedure 6.2.3 will govern
Medals and Points will be issued by the CMP. Achievement pins will be awarded to competitors that attain the minimum required scores. Gold 476+, Silver 465-475, Bronze 454-465.
1. Reloaded ammunition shall be the responsibility of the competitor.
2. Chamber flags/open bolt indicators are required in the rifles action and can be purchased at the match. Rifles are to be pointed downrange or in a safe direction at all times. Safety is the responsibility of all competitors.
3. Competitors will be asked to help in range safety, set up/ clean up, and comply with safety rules and show good sportsmanship. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification, forfeit fees/awards or barred from future PRPC activities. We are guests of the USMC and our future PRPC activities depend on all of our actions.
4. To be eligible to purchase ammunition and or weapons (M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, etc.) from the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP). Purchasers must submit to CMP, proof of age (+21 years old), USA citizenship, membership in a state rifle association (Hawaii Rifle Association) or CMP enrolled club (PRPC), and participation in a highpower rifle marksmanship activity (50 shots minimum) in one or more CMP or NRA sanctioned competitions. A PRPC Marksmanship Certificate will only be given to competitors who participate using a center fire rifle with metallic sights. For more information contact the Civilian Marksmanship Program, Erie Industrial Park, Bldg. 650, P.O. Box 576, Port Clinton Ohio 43452
5. Due to security protocols, civilians must get permission to enter MCBH and all vehicles must have a pass.
1. Alcoholic beverages on the range at any time.
2. Children under 16 years of age and pets are not permitted on the range.