'I abandon my party': Djou explains in editorial why he's leaving the GOP (Read 2438 times)

rklapp

Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

drck1000

He was viewed by the Reps (at least as far as I recall) as very promising up and comer back when Lingle was in office.  I went to a couple of the Rep Party fundraising dinners (my office supported and the secretary was the wife of the chair of the Rep party) and he was well received, got lead speaking roles, etc.  Then he seemed to go after whatever and any position that came up and no one could pin him down on many issues.  Seemed like a "fair issued candidate" and I think that led people to start ignoring him.  At least IMO. 

mrgaf

I didn't realize he was a Republican.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37758242/i-abandon-my-party-djou-explains-in-editorial-why-hes-leaving-the-gop

Don’t let the door hit ya where the lord split ya..... mostly a R.I.N.O. anyway.... he’ll fail no matter what party he’s in.....
As with most politician lawyers he’s no more than pond scum....
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 09:03:05 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

groveler

Hawaii is a third world country, that is an American state.
As long as we could keep American bill of rights we may
as well go back to the Monarchy, minus the upper class.
Ali'i

dafrtknocker

HIRA ACCURATELY PREDICTS THE DEPARTURE OF EVERY FAKE REPUBLICAN
INCLUDING TODAY'S PHONY AND DEFECTOR: CHARLES "RINO" DJOU

http://hira.hawaiideservesbetter.com/enews/hira_red_alert_031918.html