bank of america (Read 2163 times)

macsak

tillamook

Re: bank of america
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 01:48:31 PM »
I'm really proud of Bank of America.  After selling 650 some billion dollars in Mortgage back securities, ruining the lives of millions of people during the financial crisis, having absolutely no one from their company go to jail for their part in the financial crisis, they are now standing up for what is right and doing this little BS stunt to show all of us how good a company they really are.  Good for you BOA, Good for you. 

ren

Re: bank of america
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:52:55 PM »
during a zombie apocalypse I won't defend BOA.
Deeds Not Words

stangzilla

Re: bank of america
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 04:57:40 PM »
They better disarm all their security too

Rhed

Re: bank of america
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
So I guess I’ll cancel my credit card with them. And I really think any of us who has some sort of account with them should do the same. As gun owners..