VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer (Read 3000 times)

Jl808

VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« on: April 18, 2018, 11:38:21 AM »
Prager University: As the rich get richer, the poor get poorer richer.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Kuleana

Re: VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 11:51:28 AM »
Prager University: As the rich get richer, the poor get poorer richer.


Very misleading video.

Ever since humans developed trade, there was always capitalism, yet despite the economic practices in the past, the human condition always faced poverty, racism, war, slavery, and the institutionalization of the power elite that controlled most of a nation's wealth.

The fact we see poverty collectively decline and the standard of living for the have-nots rise in most developed countries since the 20th century can be attributed to fact that it is the fear of communism or the rising of the peasants that have kept the greedy of the greediest in check.  Without that, things like neo-feudalism and slavery might still be practiced today.

rklapp

Re: VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 04:39:08 PM »
Generally speaking, if you have clean underwear, you are wealthier than most people on the earth. Most in our generation are better off than our parents. I’m not so sure about younger generations.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Kuleana

Re: VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 06:07:23 PM »
Generally speaking, if you have clean underwear, you are wealthier than most people on the earth. Most in our generation are better off than our parents. I’m not so sure about younger generations.

Very prophetic.

Younger generations may be more spolied as children than before.

However, many will face an uncertain future with ever decreasing job opportunities.

ren

Re: VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 09:11:28 AM »
Chinese Golden Rule: He/She who has the gold makes the rules.
While people are bitching, moaning and whining about how unfair things are other people are looking for solutions and opportunities. And Time is the fire in which we burn...
Deeds Not Words

rklapp

Re: VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 01:30:38 PM »
And Time is the fire in which we burn...
Can I have some of what you're smoking?  :rofl:
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

ren

Re: VIDEO: As the rich get richer, the poor get richer
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 04:32:19 PM »
Can I have some of what you're smoking?  :rofl:

I don't smoke anything but I read.
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/42633/calmly-we-walk-through-this-aprils-day

I'd surmise that you be smoking some sh!t with your reloading.
Point I was making that as people whine and complain about something there are others who are working on achieving goals and overcoming these challenges.
Deeds Not Words