Bump Stock Bill moving to Gov? (Read 2992 times)

6716J

Re: Bump Stock Bill moving to Gov?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2018, 12:47:19 PM »
Guys I feel sorry for all of you that live in the "zone". 

I and my property are all out and now I have some time to be a thorn in their side from here.

Most corrupt state I have ever lived in.

I miss living in Vegas for this reason. Drive out of town... be 3000 feet from a road, or other structure, shoot. There's a lot of open desert in Southern Nevada. And nobody cared.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

changemyoil66

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2018, 12:52:58 PM »
I miss living in Vegas for this reason. Drive out of town... be 3000 feet from a road, or other structure, shoot. There's a lot of open desert in Southern Nevada. And nobody cared.

And you can shoot rubber dummies, steal, tannenite, etc...

Just bring cooler and table.

z06psi

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2018, 01:34:03 PM »

I cut the initial trees on my property 2 weeks ago. In negotiations to buy another 33 acres right next door that adjoins my property.  I will be able to shoot on my property at will once we move out there within the next 12 months after construction is complete.

And no one will say a word to me.  Not even the game warden that lives on the same road.

changemyoil66

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2018, 09:17:54 PM »
Judge in columbus ruled their ban was unconstitutional. Can this affect hawaii?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

z06psi

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2018, 10:33:30 AM »

:rofl:

zippz

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2018, 10:39:07 AM »

Not going to affect Hawaii ulnless it goes to SCOTUS which I highly doubt.  I expect our ban to be around until SCOTUS rules automatic weapons or firearm modifications are protected.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

London808

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2018, 08:41:12 AM »

Means nothing anywhere else.

State constitution and law prohibits any gun/parts bans outside of state or federal law
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016