NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN! (Read 10119 times)

OGC

NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:59 PM »
NOVESKE CHAINSAWS ARE BACK! EVEN BETTER.. THESE ARE GEN II LOWERS!!!! $175 EACH FOR A LOWER THAT SELLS FOR OVER $260

OGC

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:49:47 PM »
THE NOVESKE CHAINSAWS ARE ALL SOLD!  THANKS GUYS!

ibuytoys

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 06:06:49 PM »
Geez, that was fast!!  Must've been like feeding time at the zoo. Lol!!

drck1000

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 03:45:19 PM »
Yeah, that was super quick!  I went in to pick up my preorder/pay ammo and learned about the lowers being on sale.  I wasn't planning on buying anything that day, but I couldn't pass up the deal on the lower.  Now I'll start ot process of buying parts for the build. 

There are some noticeable blems on the one that I got, but nothing that I would particularly notice or care about, particularly after running the gun for a while.

Ichigeki Hissatsu

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 10:22:22 PM »
Yeah, that was super quick!  I went in to pick up my preorder/pay ammo and learned about the lowers being on sale.  I wasn't planning on buying anything that day, but I couldn't pass up the deal on the lower.  Now I'll start ot process of buying parts for the build. 

There are some noticeable blems on the one that I got, but nothing that I would particularly notice or care about, particularly after running the gun for a while.

you getting more of these in any time soon?  ;D

OGC

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 12:22:14 PM »
I hope so.  But those were the first and last we have EVER seen...

Izanagi

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 10:13:30 AM »
I hope so.  But those were the first and last we have EVER seen...

What about noveske stripped uppers?  Do you have those on order or are they just as rare?

DuckFat

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »
This title needs editing, I keep getting excited thinking that more are in......
What if rhinos are just fat unicorns?

OGC

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »
What about noveske stripped uppers?  Do you have those on order or are they just as rare?

these no such thing as a noveske stripped upper.

they use VLTOR and Cerro Forge

Izanagi

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 03:12:34 PM »
these no such thing as a noveske stripped upper.

they use VLTOR and Cerro Forge

Yea i know, but from the pics i seen noveske's version have their iron cross on it, so i call them noveske uppers lol.  Are these hard to get a hold of?  I got a noveske barrel coming in and want to put that on a noveske upper, but doesn't look like i'm going to be able to find one.

fstbckgt

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 02:39:47 AM »
Any more Gen II chainsaw lowers coming in soon?

OGC

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
Have them in stock but they do run $199 for the Gen IIs these days, have Gen 1 for less but I dont recall the price right now.. Will check in AM.

mauiboi9

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »
Are any of the noveske matched uppers and lower receivers in stock?
Im a recoil junkie

OGC

Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »
Are any of the noveske matched uppers and lower receivers in stock?

Sure do, and on sale for $349