Brownells Sale - Up to 29% off Triggers and Parts (Read 1687 times)

drck1000

Brownells Sale - Up to 29% off Triggers and Parts
« on: August 31, 2018, 01:00:12 PM »
The SSA and SD triggers are 20% off. 

Looks like some good deals there. 

Not sure when I'll be shooting again while I get the nerve issues in my back figured out.  Otherwise I would have ordered an SD-C. 

Anyways, hopefully you guys can benefit from the sale!   :thumbsup:

Wake27

Re: Brownells Sale - Up to 29% off Triggers and Parts
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 08:31:38 AM »
They have a bunch of codes too:

NDW - $110 off $900+
NDV - $70 off $600+
NDU - $30 off $300+

Arfcom convinced me to use NDW to get the Geissele complete near clone URG-I to replace my disappointing Noveske upper. WTF?Shane made me jealous of his so now I’m well on my way to Geisseleallthethings. Should complement my SD-E very well.