No poblem brah, the polices protect you (Read 5443 times)

robtmc

No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« on: October 21, 2018, 08:21:31 PM »

punaperson

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 07:04:27 AM »
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2018/10/22/laie-family-speaks-out-after-armed-home-invasion/

No need personal protection, the HPD is there instantly.
1. "Get a big dog." (I call bullshit.)
2. Had the male victim, or his wife, used a firearm to stop the attempted homicide, it is they who would have been arrested and possibly prosecuted. You know, because we can't have that kind of thing ("gun violence") happening here in Hawaii.
3. No or minimal investigation? Hey, they got better things to do.
4. Besides, they know they will never catch the perpetrators, or if they do they will be immediately let out on OR or low bail, and then eventually plead, at worst, to trespass, be sentenced to probation, and immediately be available again to victimize the public.
5. Lucky we live Hawaii!

drck1000

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 08:18:19 AM »
Seems like more and more of that happening lately, especially the disturbance from the vacant home next door part.  Can easily jump to conclusions there. . .

That's one thing about Hawaii and typical construction of older homes, at least compared to the mainland.  I grew up in a single wall construction house with the glass jalousies with super flimsy mesh screen.  As kids (and even older), it wasn't a big deal if you were locked out of the house since it was super easy to get in.  I see more and more homes going to the much more sturdy hurricane windows, but those aren't cheap. 

Sadly, I see incidents like this only increasing as the homeless and druggie numbers only get worse.  Thankfully, I live in a relatively secured building, but I have lots of family that still live in homes that offer very little intrusion protection as well as being older. 

groveler

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 04:54:14 PM »
1. "Get a big dog." (I call bullshit.)
2. Had the male victim, or his wife, used a firearm to stop the attempted homicide, it is they who would have been arrested and possibly prosecuted. You know, because we can't have that kind of thing ("gun violence") happening here in Hawaii.
3. No or minimal investigation? Hey, they got better things to do.
4. Besides, they know they will never catch the perpetrators, or if they do they will be immediately let out on OR or low bail, and then eventually plead, at worst, to trespass, be sentenced to probation, and immediately be available again to victimize the public.
5. Lucky we live Hawaii!

#1 I have five dogs that freely roam a fenced yard.
#2 Shoot, shovel, and shut up.
#3  They do, hand out speeding tickets, much safer.
#4 Most likely the case for their lack of interest.
#5  Lucky we live on Hawaii island and not another.

rklapp

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 10:48:17 PM »
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

changemyoil66

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 11:39:34 PM »
Had someone break it down to me

"Cops main job is to preserve and collect evidence".

Rarely johnny on the spot when u need them. To be fair, hard to call 911 while getting cracks.

To bad his wife isnt trained in firearms. Prob could have heard the noise and came down clearing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RSN172

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 04:35:43 AM »
#1 I have five dogs that freely roam a fenced yard.
#2 Shoot, shovel, and shut up.


I have 3 Rottweilers that live in the house.
I have 3 acres and a backhoe.
I am very good at keeping secrets.
But like macsak, I own no guns, ammo or reloading components.

Heads.
Happily living in Puna

stangzilla

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 08:30:16 AM »
 'They cut their way through our screen and they came inside and attacked us in our house while you were sleeping’


I would try locking my doors as well. 
screen only works on mosquitos   :thumbsup:

changemyoil66

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 09:45:09 AM »
'They cut their way through our screen and they came inside and attacked us in our house while you were sleeping’


I would try locking my doors as well. 
screen only works on mosquitos   :thumbsup:

To bad they dont own any guns and the wife isn't trained.  Maybe she could have came downstairs armed and helped?

Rocky

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 12:06:15 PM »
    These are friends of mine.
VERY nice people

    Matty gave the guy some pretty good licks (in self defense of course) and the perp was in "poor condition".
Ironically, a short time later there was an alleged "Hit and Run " on a male down at the bus stop at the bottom of their road requiring medical attention.  :wacko:
More on that later.
Even more ridiculous is the police are classifying this as a mere "Burglary"

   On another note, my next door neighbor was broken into twice, they caught him (Larrell Bishop) the 3rd time.
Poured gas on him (terroristic threatening ?) and he promised to move back to AZ if no charges pressed.
He was chased off of the road on the other side of me 15 minutes prior to that by a  "previous student" of mine ;)
     2 days later he broke into my friends house in Malaekahana.
We know it was him cuz he wiped his crappy butt with the court papers dated the day before and left it there.
Police called it "Circumstantial Evidence".  :wtf:

   My other friend happened to be home with his wife and newborn child when he noticed 3 hoodlums go over his fence and onto the property.
He could clearly see a pistol sticking out of one of the guys pants (Open Carry   :rofl: ?).
Wrong house.  :wave:
He got the drop on them via AR/GL17 and held 2 out of three there till cops came.
One with pending firearm violations, the other pending drug charges. :wtf:

    The past month in Hauula to Kahuku has had 4 deaths, a dozen  B&E's, 7 rapes( I stopped counting after 7 in 1st week, 2 in one day), several car thefts and daily multiple car break ins.
HPD is parked at all the parks out here waiting  :sleeping: to catch someone breaking into a car, of course no takers with HPD there.
Some cars are actually empty !  :wtf:
They need to roll ! Or at least park roadside when possible so you can be seen by passing traffic while your watch the parking lot.

If this situation is not part of the Democrats inability to act on imported homeless, crime, the right to protect ourselves, high taxes, cost of living etc...., I identify as a Tri-sexual Muslisian carnivorous avocado from Mars.
Let's vote that 30 years worth outta here !  :closed:

p.s.
This was the most  :wtf:'s Ive ever posted at one time.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 12:18:21 PM »
    These are friends of mine.
VERY nice people

SNIP
:o

Keep the country, country, eh. . .

Damn, I had no idea it was like that out there.  I would have figured it would be more "safe and sane" than "dumb and dangrous". 

Eric808

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 03:06:28 PM »
Post

robtmc

Re: No poblem brah, the polices protect you
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 07:35:49 PM »
  This was the most  :wtf:'s Ive ever posted at one time.
You be on a roll brah!