Firearms rights... (Read 5122 times)

FunWithPaul

Firearms rights...
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:34:27 PM »
Hello Hawaii Firearms/Constitutional Rights advocates,

I have a favor to ask.

Will you please help me remove "Crazy Mazie" from office??

Her performance during the Kavanaugh hearing was embarrassing to the State of Hawaii.

Please get out and vote for Ron Curtis, and PLEASE, call ten of your (R) friends and ask them to do the same.
With YOUR help, we CAN do it! I know Hawaii hasn't had a (R) Senator since Senator Fong, but I WANT HIRONO OUT!!

Judge Kavanaugh is a strong Second Amendment defender.

Senators like Mazie Hirono have already said they will impeach him, if they get control.
Please DON'T let that happen.

Please help me defend YOUR Constitutional right.

Sincerely,
Paul Gill
Honolulu

rustyeleio

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 09:46:42 PM »
Yup! :thumbsup:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 11:21:07 PM »
Hello Hawaii Firearms/Constitutional Rights advocates,

I have a favor to ask.

Will you please help me remove "Crazy Mazie" from office??

Her performance during the Kavanaugh hearing was embarrassing to the State of Hawaii.

Please get out and vote for Ron Curtis, and PLEASE, call ten of your (R) friends and ask them to do the same.
With YOUR help, we CAN do it! I know Hawaii hasn't had a (R) Senator since Senator Fong, but I WANT HIRONO OUT!!

Judge Kavanaugh is a strong Second Amendment defender.

Senators like Mazie Hirono have already said they will impeach him, if they get control.
Please DON'T let that happen.

Please help me defend YOUR Constitutional right.

Sincerely,
Paul Gill
Honolulu

Most of us are already in this "choir".

It's the "objective" Trump haters on this forum who may need convincing.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 07:13:42 AM »
Crazy Maize was in the room across the hall yesterday.
I sooo wanted to drop in and get a selfie and tell her how much I admire her. :rofl:

 Her latest political commercial says she wants more common-sense gun laws.
 I have to wonder what's that all about.
What, Me Worry?

punaperson

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 07:35:36 AM »
Her latest political commercial says she wants more common-sense gun laws.
 I have to wonder what's that all about.
No you don't...

London808

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 08:13:46 AM »
Hawaii Firearms Coalition does not endorse one candidate over another. That being said we hope people make informed choices when voting.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

punaperson

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 08:21:35 AM »
Hawaii Firearms Coalition does not endorse one candidate over another. That being said we hope people make informed choices when voting.
And one would have to be monumentally ignorant, uninformed and/or misinformed to vote for Hirono if one cared about being able to lawfully exercise one's constitutionally-protected fundamental individual civil rights.

Thus the landslide for Hirono.

Now shut up and do the right thing for a change.

tillamook

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 08:56:08 AM »
Her latest political commercial says she wants more common-sense gun laws.

You got to admire a politician who looks at Hawaii and its current state and says "the priority is more gun laws."

To be able to ignore homelessness, lack of doctors, high taxes, corporate resorts forgetting that locals are no longer considered slave labor, drug epidemic, junk cars,  high utility costs, and traffic and go right to gun control is really brave.  To actually know you are that stupid and still run for office is also amazingly brave. I applaud our mentally challenged, single digit IQ politicians for breaking through the stereotype and making themselves successful. 

rustyeleio

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 09:13:59 AM »
You got to admire a politician who looks at Hawaii and its current state and says "the priority is more gun laws."

To be able to ignore homelessness, lack of doctors, high taxes, corporate resorts forgetting that locals are no longer considered slave labor, drug epidemic, junk cars,  high utility costs, and traffic and go right to gun control is really brave.  To actually know you are that stupid and still run for office is also amazingly brave. I applaud our mentally challenged, single digit IQ politicians for breaking through the stereotype and making themselves successful.

I was wondering where you were going with this... :rofl:

2ahavvaii

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 10:18:48 AM »
I voted against her.  It would be a longshot, but would be nice if enough people were against her antics enough to boot her out of office

groveler

Re: Firearms rights...
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 02:41:09 PM »
I voted against her.  It would be a longshot, but would be nice if enough people were against her antics enough to boot her out of office
Something like 38% of registered voters vote in this state.
I'm sure most are Democrat Union members.
I suggest that the guys here get a lawyer on speed dial
and figure out how to be criminals as that is your future.
Common sense tells you to prepare.
SSS