Man eats soup directly from supermarket hot bar, enrages Twitter: 'Who does that (Read 2450 times)

drck1000

Quote
A grocery store shopper has gone viral for his less than appetizing — and unhygienic — way of eating soup.

The man was recorded by a fellow shopper at an unnamed grocery store taking a sample of soup from the hot bar straight from the ladle.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/man-caught-on-video-eating-soup-described-as-scariest-scene-in-decades-goes-viral

I've seen people eating packaged stuff while walking around the store, but never something like this.  I don't really get stuff from soup or salad bars at grocery stores, but still. . .  :wtf:

oldfart

Not too sweet
Not too rancid
But jus' right

Go checkum, go checkum, go
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

I saw someone sneeze and didn't cover his mouth.

Is this really what passes for news now? 
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Scariest scene in decades.  :(

Meanwhile in California, it's no longer a felony to be HIV positive and not inform your sexual partner.

I think our priorities are skewed.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

robtmc

I see people at Safeway dipping into the bulk food bins and munching away all the time.

Thank God it is not Walmartians for the most part.