Vote like your life depends on the right to keep and bear arms. Because it does. (Read 2257 times)

punaperson

Go to the post on Joe's page to access the links. He also has a whole section of quotes from people who DO want to take your guns away. This guy just admits to wanting to kill you as well.

http://blog.joehuffman.org/2018/11/06/quote-of-the-day-vote-blue-november-6-alvardomitchell/

Quote of the day—Vote Blue November 6‏ @AlvardoMitchell
Posted on November 6, 2018 by Joe

The answer is simple.

Ban civilian firearms and make illegal possession a capital crime.

The public execution of a few hundred thousand illegal gun owners and dealers will curtail the problem quite nicely.


Vote Blue November 6‏ @AlvardoMitchell
Tweeted October 6, 2018.
[See what Miguel has to say about this guy and Say Uncle as well.

Vote like your life depends on the right to keep and bear arms. Because it does.—Joe]

punaperson

Even Cher agrees... from the opposite side of course:

"I have been alive through 13 Presidencies and I never thought my vote would be a matter of life or death," the star said. "Given this administration’s disregard for pre-existing conditions, climate change, gun reform and so much more, it is life or death. Please Vote."

I'm not leaving a link because anyone who reads and/or listens to her call in to Chris Matthews might suffer brain damage due to the level of stupid she spews. I took one for the team.

I just LOVE that phrase "gun reform". I bet she's an expert on that topic.  :crazy:  :rofl:

RSN172

Quote of the day—Vote Blue November 6‏ @AlvardoMitchell
Posted on November 6, 2018 by Joe

The answer is simple.

Ban civilian firearms and make illegal possession a capital crime.

The public execution of a few hundred thousand illegal gun owners and dealers will curtail the problem quite nicely.

Does this idiot think gun owners will just sit back and allow themselves to be executed by the hundreds of thousands?  There would be all out civil war way before that happens.  Can’t believe the level of stupidity some people possess.
Happily living in Puna

robtmc

Ban civilian firearms and make illegal possession a capital crime.
Well, I will soon have passed the average lifespan for white males, so if I have to go out taking a bunch of those trying to disarm me, better than a slow lingering out.

RSN172

Well, I will soon have passed the average lifespan for white males, so if I have to go out taking a bunch of those trying to disarm me, better than a slow lingering out.

I have always considered an old guy with a gun as one of the most dangerous individuals you can confront.  More old=more dangerous.
An 80 year old has already lived the best part of his life and may be ready to or even want to die.
Happily living in Puna

eyeeatingfish

Go to the post on Joe's page to access the links. He also has a whole section of quotes from people who DO want to take your guns away. This guy just admits to wanting to kill you as well.

http://blog.joehuffman.org/2018/11/06/quote-of-the-day-vote-blue-november-6-alvardomitchell/

Quote of the day—Vote Blue November 6‏ @AlvardoMitchell
Posted on November 6, 2018 by Joe

The answer is simple.

Ban civilian firearms and make illegal possession a capital crime.

The public execution of a few hundred thousand illegal gun owners and dealers will curtail the problem quite nicely.


Vote Blue November 6‏ @AlvardoMitchell
Tweeted October 6, 2018.
[See what Miguel has to say about this guy and Say Uncle as well.

Vote like your life depends on the right to keep and bear arms. Because it does.—Joe]

Sounds like a perfect recipe for a civil war but I bet he hasn't thought his statement through very far..... or he is just that dumb.