A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada (Read 2180 times)

changemyoil66

A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:26:56 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dennis-hof-dead-brothel-owner-083109134.html


Cracks me up.  I loved his show Cat House also on HBO.

I guess if dead people can vote, then a dead person can be elected.

6716J

Re: A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 11:50:55 AM »
I miss "The Hof". He was actually good for the folks in Pahrump. Yes he ran brothels, but he wasn't a "pimp". He treated the girls pretty well. He used to do trick or treat events for the kids and help with hospital bills. Too many poor druggies out there leaving their kids to rot. And now with legal pot, the regular farmers now grow weed...
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Inspector

Re: A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 02:33:05 PM »
I miss "The Hof". He was actually good for the folks in Pahrump. Yes he ran brothels, but he wasn't a "pimp". He treated the girls pretty well. He used to do trick or treat events for the kids and help with hospital bills. Too many poor druggies out there leaving their kids to rot. And now with legal pot, the regular farmers now grow weed...
I watched that show for a few episodes. The one thing I took away from the show was that a couple of the girls preferred one particular regular. They both said they enjoyed him because he really knew what he was doing and how to handle them. Was he a professional john? Must have REALLY known what he was doing or he had a 12” personality for a couple of professional women to say that about one guy.  :worship: :worship: :worship:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

rklapp

Re: A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »
Once a month, I would drive from Vegas to Reno and back. I could always measure the distance by which brothel trailer I drove past, usually with a couple pick up trucks parked outside.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

London808

Re: A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 06:52:03 AM »
He won by 70% now they have to put forwards someone else from the same party.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

changemyoil66

Re: A dead guy (GOP) can win in Nevada
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:18:27 AM »
He won by 70% now they have to put forwards someone else from the same party.

I think since he's dead, the gov nominates someone from the same party (GOP).  MAybe that's why people still voted for him over the DNC guy.